Adrian Peterson

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

FullWood
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Adrian Peterson

Post by FullWood »

TSonn wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:16 pm
Vikings CrucifiXS wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:25 am Thats just disgusting. These are actual people with families to support and lives off the field. Cheering someone getting hurt over a sport shows how much of a scumbag one is.
I was watching that game live (was in Denver visiting a friend). Fans weren't cheering about Case going down, they were cheering for Kelly to get some snaps. Nobody even knew Case was injured until the 2nd half when the announcers said he was getting checked for a concussion at the end of the 1st half (when Kelly came in for a kneel down).

Fans are more excited about Kelly than they are about Case after 6 games, though, so that's not a great sign. Looks like a bad signing at this point and we dodged a bullet resigning Case (especially with our defense taking a few steps back).
I wonder how the fans feel now. I don't think they should of cut him.
MegatronFozzy
Waterboy

Post by MegatronFozzy »

AD is the reason the ‘Skins are 5-2.

This guy is still amazing to watch.
Purple Domination
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Purple Domination »

He’s a special 33 year old. I noticed some DBs closing on his 60+ yard TD run, but he still took it to the bank!
StumpHunter
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by StumpHunter »

FullWood wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:17 am
TSonn wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:16 pm

I was watching that game live (was in Denver visiting a friend). Fans weren't cheering about Case going down, they were cheering for Kelly to get some snaps. Nobody even knew Case was injured until the 2nd half when the announcers said he was getting checked for a concussion at the end of the 1st half (when Kelly came in for a kneel down).

Fans are more excited about Kelly than they are about Case after 6 games, though, so that's not a great sign. Looks like a bad signing at this point and we dodged a bullet resigning Case (especially with our defense taking a few steps back).
I wonder how the fans feel now. I don't think they should of cut him.
They wish they still had Sloter. Want to trade for him. It is hilarious how some fans can fall in love with scrappy backups.
allday1991
All Pro Elite Player

Post by allday1991 »

Purple Domination wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:41 pm He’s a special 33 year old. I noticed some DBs closing on his 60+ yard TD run, but he still took it to the bank!
Did you see his 90 yarder last week. Knew a.p still had it in him and glad he gotten a chance to prove it, i remember alot of viking fans saying he dropped off our last year with him, i knew he wasnt his old self but still capable of being top 10 in the league with a capable oline. I really wish we could of kept him as our 2nd rb and use him like we do murray, having a back that can take it to the house on any play at 33 years old, priceless, imo the best pure runner ever, and on pace to have the best old guy rb season ever, go peterson!
“I remember my mistakes more than my success.” - Adrian Peterson
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

allday1991 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:47 pm
Purple Domination wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:41 pm He’s a special 33 year old. I noticed some DBs closing on his 60+ yard TD run, but he still took it to the bank!
Did you see his 90 yarder last week.
Yes! He ran away from everybody on that play.
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

That was a great run. I cant stand the Redskins, but when I saw AD hit the line, and bam, he hit that early gear he has and was gone. Reminded me of the feeling I had of Moss making a play after he left MN.