Game Day Chat or Game Day Thread?

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Which Would You Prefer?

Chat Function
86%
Game Day Thread
14%

Total votes: 14

Cliff
Site Admin

Re: Game Day Chat or Game Day Thread?

Post by Cliff »

It's on the index or you can click the 3 dots at the top left and choose mchat.
indianation65
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by indianation65 »

In a word, "Thread."

...wisdom
...spirits in the wind and the trees
StpViking
Starter

Post by StpViking »

Threadwell has gone the Blair Walsh route. Mentally I don't see how he gets past this game.
White 8DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee! Waz Up!
raddmann
Backup

Post by raddmann »

Chat is great. We had 14 there all at the same time :v):
JonPurpleHaze
Transition Player

Post by JonPurpleHaze »

First, Thanks for the chat room Cliff!
I think its a great addition and is better than the threads, I'm usually lurking and reading the game day chats, this site is my primary source of Vikings news and views and you guys know much more than me, I live in NY, the Vikings are rarely on tv, we have to suffer with local Bills (the new browns) telecasts, they actually had a dude that retired during halftime last game.

I used to be familiar with chat rooms and actually hosted this sites chat room for a long time, the site closed due to a forced php upgrade in 5/2017 but this thread was almost 14 years ago, wow:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3915

PurpleMustReign wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:56 pm Is there a way to make it not auto scroll? I hate reading back a ways and having it jump to the new posts.
Cliff wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:50 am People also might not have noticed but you can actually open the chat screen in it's own window. Click on "mChat" at the top.

mchat
Raptorman wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:05 pm I prefer the chat. But then I only look at it during commercials because I stream and am usually 30-45 seconds behind the live action.
Because I'm usually watching a stream of the game, I also experience a lag and knew what happened in the chat before watching the stream, discovered that if you click on the "mChat" link and click in the chat window where you stopped reading, the chat won't auto scroll, using a computer.

I had my old site backed up and uploaded the smilies, avatars and tunes that were in the old chat, reminisce and everyone feel free to use them in the forums if you want. vcn stands for the old site vikingschat net.
http://www.vcn.pinballnirvana.com/

:govikes: