move up

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Norv Zimmer
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: move up

Post by Norv Zimmer »

PurpleKoolaid wrote:
Norv Zimmer wrote:I would like our first pick to be Will Hernandez. In the 2nd maybe move up a couple picks for WR Anthony Miller out of Memphis, kid is gonna be great I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv-won1skYY
I love Miller as well. But I think we have to use our first pick if we really want him. He has everything we need to make Cousins more complete. He can run, and if Cousins can get him the ball downfield, he will be the Vikings best WR since Moss. Would love for this to happen but the Oline needs work more then the WRs. heck, even a CB and DT is a bigger need.

I completely agree. He would be a offense changer, speilman will not pull the trigger on him in the first round. If for some reason he falls to late second I really hope they move up to grab him.
I think he could do kickoff and/or Punt returns. He is a Percy Harvin without the headaches and attitude problems. He has as good of hands as Diggs, and better speed.

Anyone who doesnt know him, look at some highlights on that link Nor Zimmer put in his post. He will impresses you. Personally, he would be my first pick if I was Rick. But I'd porbabbly get fired if the Oline stunk.
Norv Zimmer
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Norv Zimmer »

Wow that quote comment got f'ed up. Haha
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Norv Zimmer wrote:Wow that quote comment got f'ed up. Haha
It looks Ike you are having a conversation with yourself. Good thing you agree.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018