NFC Championship Game Thread: Vikings-Eagles

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

DavidKarki
Veteran

Re: NFC Championship Game Thread: Vikings-Eagles

Post by DavidKarki »

PurpleKoolaid wrote:
Pondering Her Percy wrote:
PurpleKoolaid wrote:I think I have seen enough of Case forever
But yeah let’s start Teddy!
Or the wonderful QB Ricky sold our soul for to, thats right, the Eagles.
And you WERE the one saying one and done about the Eagles in the playoffs, as usual you were wrong.
If Julio Jones doesn't slip, he likely would have been right. That's the tiny margin in the playoffs - sometimes one play decides it all. It did in both NFC divisional round playoff games.
--Dave
GO VIKINGS!!!
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

PurpleKoolaid wrote:
PurpleKoolaid wrote:I think I have seen enough of Case forever
But yeah let’s start Teddy!
Or the wonderful QB Ricky sold our soul for to, thats right, the Eagles.
And you WERE the one saying one and done about the Eagles in the playoffs, as usual you were wrong.
Again beat it if you’re going to be an idiot. Nobody wants to read your whining.
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

Texas Vike wrote:Guys, this game sucks and it’s terribly frustrating to lose the NFCCG yet again, but let’s be good to one another.
Agreed. I’m always going to support this team no matter what. I love this team, I love our coach and I love our GM. If you’re going to get on here and lash out at others then do us a favor and go root for a new team
Whats with you and always telling people how and what to post? They can be negative if they want, god knows this team has sucked for 5 quarters. Other then the 'miracle'. You being a homer doesnt mean a thing to most, what the team actually does matters.
Dmizzle0
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Dmizzle0 »

To make it too the NFC championship after losing our starting QB and Rb is impressive, it just sucks to go out this way.

Eagles earned this win.
mossbutt
All Pro Elite Player

Post by mossbutt »

Well if you're going to lose, lose big i say.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

PurpleKoolaid wrote:
Texas Vike wrote:Guys, this game sucks and it’s terribly frustrating to lose the NFCCG yet again, but let’s be good to one another.
Agreed. I’m always going to support this team no matter what. I love this team, I love our coach and I love our GM. If you’re going to get on here and lash out at others then do us a favor and go root for a new team
Whats with you and always telling people how and what to post? They can be negative if they want, god knows this team has sucked for 5 quarters. Other then the 'miracle'. You being a homer doesnt mean a thing to most, what the team actually does matters.
Maybe try reading what the mods post. Enlighten yourself
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

30 years here, I'm shaving a few for when I was too young to care. This one hurts the most but I feel the least. If that makes any sense at all.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

S197 wrote:30 years here, I'm shaving a few for when I was too young to care. This one hurts the most but I feel the least. If that makes any sense at all.

It does.
SkolVikings69
Practice Squad

Post by SkolVikings69 »

Teddy + another cheap free agent back up is the answer. The D sucked today but that’s who we are. Can’t overspend on any position in today’s NFL. The Vikings better not overspend on Keenum or Bradford.
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

Me read the mods huh? What about calling people idiots if they dont agree with you.
me4get
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by me4get »

S197 wrote:30 years here, I'm shaving a few for when I was too young to care. This one hurts the most but I feel the least. If that makes any sense at all.

My dad was a Bears fan until he moved to Iowa, parked me in front of the tv since i was born.
Viking fan since '65
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

Ahem...
Pondering Her Percy wrote:Again beat it if you’re going to be an idiot. Nobody wants to read your whining.
If you agree with the sentiment Texas Vike expressed, please don't turn around and make comments like the one above.
Raz
Veteran

Post by Raz »

Eagles are the number 1 seed. The game shouldn't be like this but it is what it is soon it will be over and talk can turn to the draft and free agency then the excitement of a new season we will all be back and cheering them on that's what we do. Nobody here thought they would be playing in this game.
vikes52
Waterboy

Post by vikes52 »

soflavike wrote:
me4get wrote:
Raz wrote:No s...t 10 seasons that's like no pain and suffering at all. Try 40
52 years
Fan for 48 years.
I don't remember Super Bowl IV, but I remember the other three the Vikings lost. I was a kid. I cried. I remember all the playoff losses since.
I remember watching SB 4 with my Dad. I was disappointed but naively thought it would just be a matter of time before the Vikings won a SB.
Last edited by vikes52 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IIsweet
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by IIsweet »

He's been a great story this season, but he's too often a bit late or the throws are behind the receivers.
He's had a very good season and righted the ship for us, but he's not an elite talent.

Again, he's not the reason we are getting beat down, but he didn't help tonight.
Philly had our number tonight