Miracle

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

purplenoway
Rookie

Miracle

Post by purplenoway »

Call it what you want: Skol Mary, Heavenly Heave, Minneapolis Miracle but the true miracle will come if the Vikings make it to the SB and win. As a lifelong fan, I'm not getting any younger and this might be the last, best chance I have to see the Vikings win it all. Please, God, just once and that's all I'll ask. :smilevike:
Maelstrom88
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Miracle

Post by Maelstrom88 »

Yeah it will always be one of the best games in history but if it's capped with a SB victory it will be that much more epic.
mael·strom

a powerful whirlpool in the sea or a river.

a situation or state of confused movement or violent turmoil.
dreamerjohn
Practice Squad

Post by dreamerjohn »

I hear ya bro. The Vikes have lost their last 5 appearances in the conference championship, so did they really break the curse by winning last week???,
mike2mike
Starter

Post by mike2mike »

purplenoway wrote:Call it what you want: Skol Mary, Heavenly Heave, Minneapolis Miracle but the true miracle will come if the Vikings make it to the SB and win. As a lifelong fan, I'm not getting any younger and this might be the last, best chance I have to see the Vikings win it all. Please, God, just once and that's all I'll ask. :smilevike:
The trick is asking God for the Vikings to win the next 5 Super Bowl victories and a Lamborghini and then you have room to negotiate.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

mike2mike wrote:
purplenoway wrote:Call it what you want: Skol Mary, Heavenly Heave, Minneapolis Miracle but the true miracle will come if the Vikings make it to the SB and win. As a lifelong fan, I'm not getting any younger and this might be the last, best chance I have to see the Vikings win it all. Please, God, just once and that's all I'll ask. :smilevike:
The trick is asking God for the Vikings to win the next 5 Super Bowl victories and a Lamborghini and then you have room to negotiate.
Lmao.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
purplenoway
Rookie

Post by purplenoway »

Never mind, God.
allday1991
All Pro Elite Player

Post by allday1991 »

purplenoway wrote:Never mind, God.
Yup just another totally useless moment that was followed by a complete joke, the miracle followed by the collapse typical Viking ####.
“I remember my mistakes more than my success.” - Adrian Peterson
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

allday1991 wrote:
Yup just another totally useless moment that was followed by a complete joke, the miracle followed by the collapse typical Viking ####.
Tell us how you really feel
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
allday1991
All Pro Elite Player

Post by allday1991 »

Pondering Her Percy wrote:
allday1991 wrote:
Tell us how you really feel
I just did lol
“I remember my mistakes more than my success.” - Adrian Peterson
mosscarter
All Pro Elite Player

Post by mosscarter »

All Day is right. False hope.