Vikings should bring this to the game

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

cgrimm76
Waterboy

Vikings should bring this to the game

Post by cgrimm76 »

They should bring dog leashes, collars and some dog kennels wearing hats from underdog rescue [url]https://underdogrescuemn.com/url] to combat all the people wearing dog masks
EagleRob
Practice Squad

Re: Vikings should bring this to the game

Post by EagleRob »

... and don't forget to bring your will, and a nice suit to be buried in.

I know you are kidding, but this would be a terrible idea. You want to travel under the radar.

Nobody will even bother you if you applaud your team. But colors and dog leashes do nothing but draw attention to yourself.
When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like discrimination.
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Re: Vikings should bring this to the game

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

EagleRob wrote:... and don't forget to bring your will, and a nice suit to be buried in.

I know you are kidding, but this would be a terrible idea. You want to travel under the radar.

Nobody will even bother you if you applaud your team. But colors and dog leashes do nothing but draw attention to yourself.
I think this is ridiculous. Wear what you want. You want to wear purple wear fricken purple. You want to jump around when your team scores, do it. The last thing us Vikings fans will do is go in their wearing red because we're scared of how Philly fans will be. Represent our team like you should. Who cares what they say to you, they wont have much to say after they get whooped
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri