USB Game Day Question

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleTears
Practice Squad

USB Game Day Question

Post by PurpleTears »

My wife and I are traveling to USB for Bengals game. 40 year fan and first home game we will get to attend. We are bringing our 10yo grandson and want to dress up to the nines for it. I know you have to have an NFL approved clear bag for stuff, but can you paint up and enter in full regalia, or do you have to do that after you get through security?

Also, through a series of miscues, ended up with two extra seats midfield, front row on third level. Would like to send these to anyone who 1)would take a kid to the game that would otherwise not get the opportunity to see a game live during this special year and 2)will send a round of beer (just wife and I, not g-kid) to our seats after Vikes first score! If anyone fits that bill and would like the extra tics, post email and I will reply to get mailing address to send them.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: USB Game Day Question

Post by PurpleMustReign »

You can wear whatever you want to the stadium. They have metal detectors that everyone walks through.
Hoe much for the tickets?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018