WEEK 11: LA Rams VS Minnesota Vikings Discussion

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Dmizzle0
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: WEEK 11: LA Rams VS Minnesota Vikings Discussion

Post by Dmizzle0 »

I was mistaken then mybad
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

Sendejo/Remmers out
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

This game should tell us if the Vikings are really good, as a team, or just above average. I think we will need Mckinnon and Murray to both have their best games, and Case to be able to connect to the screens this game. He didnt, other then the one TE screen they throw to Kyle a lot last week. The passing game should take care of itself hopefully.

We have got to stop the Rams ground game, and short passing game, keeping their YAC to a minimum. If we dont, it doesnt matter how good of a defense we have, we will lose. And hopefully we dont get buried in the 1st half, before Zimmer and the coaches can make their halftime adjustments. I dont think Case can lead us from behind if we are down by more then two scores, even with good field position. The Rams and the Lions games are very close to must win games IMO. The Lions is for sure. Gotta play pretty much mistake free tmw. and capitalize on any mistakes the Rams make. This looks like it could be the best game of the year for us, at least on paper.
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

FrantikRam wrote:Having said that, Case is short and has questionable arm strength - I'm sure he has improved with the Vikings (from what I've seen he definitely has) - but he was undrafted for a reason, and he was not a good QB under prior coaching either. He has limitations and the most of the players on the Rams went to work with him day in and day out last year.
Convinced yet?

You and every Ram fan were wrong about Case Keenum. He beat you guys today. He didn't just manage the game. He beat you.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »

Apart from the first Rams possession, you cannot expect the defense to be better than that against THE LEAGUE'S BEST SCORING DEFENSE.

Apart from Kai Forbath, this could have been 30+ to 7 win. We killed them in every category. This was a dominant win against a top tier team.

What I expect is everybody to blow this off an excuse it, which is FINE BY ME.

Only the Vikings can beat a beat a 7-2 team by 17 points and fly under the radar. watch it happen.
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

To be honest I thought the Rams were a little puffed
up against lesser teams. I would be lying if I wasn’t
worried about this game. We have beaten the Rams
consistently since 2009.

It was a good win without a doubt. Now we got
to play the lions on a short week in their house.
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!