Enemy Fan Forums: Baltimore Ravens

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Enemy Fan Forums: Baltimore Ravens

Post by Funkytown »

808vikingsfan
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Enemy Fan Forums: Baltimore Ravens

Post by 808vikingsfan »

Fans are very down on their team which is quite surprising for a team that is 3-3. They've had 3 very convincing wins, 2 very bad loses, and the OT loss to CHI. Jekyll and Hyde kind of team which can be a very dangerous team to play. This is the kind of game past Vikings teams would lose. I'm hoping for an easy win but I really don't think it will be.

Some others :
Vikings 40
Ravens 16

All this will be done without me watching, as I've gladly chosen to help my buddy move Sunday over watching these turds
Ravens offense isn't ready for the Vikings defensive capabilities. Flacco sacked 4 times, throws 3 picks, and the running game musters less than 100 yards on the ground.

Vikings 23
Ravens 3
We win this game it’s a game we shouldn’t win so I have a feeling we win
Whoever rhodes covering lets just not even look his way.
Vikings can run the ball. They have a big time TE and a big time WR. They have Case Keenum, who is a Ravens killer.
The Vikings also have an opportunistic D and we have an offense that loves coughing the ball up.

Vikings 26 - Ravens 12 (all field goals)
I was curious. Case only played twice against the Ravens in his career.

2014 20/42 185yds 0TD 1INT
2015 12/26 136yds 1TD 0INT

Not much of a Ravens killer.

They seem to know the Vikings D well:
"We will not score 24 points on offense vs this defense imo. Smith and rhodes are the best players at their pos. Gonna give us hell"

"dont forget everson griffen..."

"Forgot about him. Hunter and especially joseph are nice too. Yea we are in for a ride. I think stanley will hold up though"

"he may well do well against griffen and howard might do well against hunter but linval joseph is going to tear right through our guards"

"..and then Barr will pick up the pieces."
Deleted: Sept 12 2014
Reborn: Sept 17 2014