Enemy Fan Forums: Green Bay Packers (Numero Uno)

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Enemy Fan Forums: Green Bay Packers (Numero Uno)

Post by Funkytown »

J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Re: Enemy Fan Forums: Green Bay Packers (Numero Uno)

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

I get a kick out of reading these enemy forums.

Here's what I've decided:

I don't know very much about our opponents. Oh, I know the basics ... Rodgers is pretty good, stuff like that. But I don't know any depth.

With that in mind, here's the key for me ... I don't ACT like I know our opponents.

But some of these fans from other teams? They act like they're in the Vikings locker room every day. And they know NOTHING. They know less than nothing.

For example:

Diggs and Thielen are "mediocre." Interesting, given that these TWO Vikings receivers average more yards per game than the top THREE Green Bay receivers. And that's with Diggs tweaking his groin and only collecting 4 yards against Chicago.

The Vikings have a "bottom 10 offensive line." If that's the case, then Green Bay's O-line must be a dumpster fire. Rodgers has been sacked 19 times -- we've given up a total of 9 -- and we're out-rushing Green Bay by 25 yards per game.

So many experts out there. It's laughable.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
halfgiz
Career Elite Player

Post by halfgiz »

Thanks Funky :thumbsup:
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

J. Kapp 11 wrote:I get a kick out of reading these enemy forums.

Here's what I've decided:

I don't know very much about our opponents. Oh, I know the basics ... Rodgers is pretty good, stuff like that. But I don't know any depth.

With that in mind, here's the key for me ... I don't ACT like I know our opponents.

But some of these fans from other teams? They act like they're in the Vikings locker room every day. And they know NOTHING. They know less than nothing.

For example:

Diggs and Thielen are "mediocre." Interesting, given that these TWO Vikings receivers average more yards per game than the top THREE Green Bay receivers. And that's with Diggs tweaking his groin and only collecting 4 yards against Chicago.

The Vikings have a "bottom 10 offensive line." If that's the case, then Green Bay's O-line must be a dumpster fire. Rodgers has been sacked 19 times -- we've given up a total of 9 -- and we're out-rushing Green Bay by 25 yards per game.

So many experts out there. It's laughable.
I've had to stop reading them because I can't stand uninformed opinions bleated with supreme confidence. The examples you gave are textbook in that regard.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly