Bishop Sankey

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

720pete
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Bishop Sankey

Post by 720pete »

I didn't even realize this but the Vikings signed Bishop Sankey back in November to the practice squad. He is a former 2014 2nd round pick for the Titans and started 12 games with pedestrian stats. Any thoughts on this guy? Do you think he could break the roster if AP gets cut? Is he competition for McKinnon or Asiata?
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Re: Bishop Sankey

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

720pete wrote:I didn't even realize this but the Vikings signed Bishop Sankey back in November to the practice squad. He is a former 2014 2nd round pick for the Titans and started 12 games with pedestrian stats. Any thoughts on this guy? Do you think he could break the roster if AP gets cut? Is he competition for McKinnon or Asiata?
I cant imagine anyone is much worse than Matt Asiata from a running standpoint. Sankey has bounced all over the league. I cant imagine he would do much here either. He's been a huge bust
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: Bishop Sankey

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: I cant imagine anyone is much worse than Matt Asiata from a running standpoint. Sankey has bounced all over the league. I cant imagine he would do much here either. He's been a huge bust
Asiata should be a FB. His blocking is way better than line and he is really good at catching the ball. Line has never impressed me in either of those areas.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018