I need to bring it back

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

The-Purple-Reign
Starter

I need to bring it back

Post by The-Purple-Reign »

Everything is going prettyyy much like I predicted right after last season. And I've said this preseason this year. Last year I saw a defense getting mean towards the end, and an offense that struggled. What I felt was that this year we would build and solidify a defensive threat in the NFL. And that this year would then be to take care of the offense by next season. We would take division, and make it past one playoff meet before we buckled. Then in the off season we would hammer out our OL, and be ready for the dance in superbowl in our fortress.

As the season started I saw spot on with the defense. They were killing it out there. I feel there struggles have been from the O not giving them enough time to rest. So then, the offense needs work, and that fact is absolute in the minds of those who can build it. This WILL be the goal in the off season. Next year we will have some of it hashed out enough to win games, and giving the D the proper time on the bench to rest, and they will shine as bright, or brighter then the start of this year.

This season has taken a toll on my football moral. But when I reign it it too what I thought would happen prior this season, I see that the prediction is very much moving that way. Winning the division is the thing I predicted that's a little iffy, but I still hold to the notion that this beat down of an offense is what was ultimately needed to hammer it in to the right brains to shape it up by next year. We needed this debacle to take it serious enough to build a superbowl team next year.

I don't have quite the NFL knowledge that you guys do, but I'm sticking to my prediction I made after last season. Next year we make it to the dance. I stand buy it.

Have patience guys, as tough as it is to see what's going on with them, it is neccisary for making the appropriate adjustments for the Purple Reign of '17. Mark my words, next year will be one for the books.

SKOL
chicagopurple
All Pro Elite Player

Re: I need to bring it back

Post by chicagopurple »

LOLOLOL
1 we have NO OL....as in Zero....as in will require a complete rebuild with a GM that has shown no ability to do so
2 we have a couple of very questionable QBs who would not be starting on ANY of the current SuperBowl contenders
3 we have possibly NO RB just 2 guys who would backups on any contender
The-Purple-Reign
Starter

Post by The-Purple-Reign »

It's my fantasy, and I'm going to hangout with it through next season. :rock:
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

chicagopurple wrote:LOLOLOL
1 we have NO OL....as in Zero....as in will require a complete rebuild with a GM that has shown no ability to do so
2 we have a couple of very questionable QBs who would not be starting on ANY of the current SuperBowl contenders
3 we have possibly NO RB just 2 guys who would backups on any contender
Aaron Rodgers wouldnt start for NE....does that mean he is a questionable QB? :lol:
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Pondering Her Percy wrote: Aaron Rodgers wouldnt start for NE....does that mean he is a questionable QB? :lol:
Aaron Rodgers probably would start on NE, probably the only QB other then Brady that can say that.

But you make a good point, I think dude is kinda forgetting you can go out and aquire players from one season to the next.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
IrishViking
All Pro Elite Player

Post by IrishViking »

You have to remember the glass isn't half full. The floor is lava, it's the apocalypse brought on by spielman, and he drank the cup empty a decade ago.