Remaining Schedules

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Holzberg
Practice Squad

Re: Remaining Schedules

Post by Holzberg »

I think it would be awesome if somehow the Vikings came back for one game to beat the Packers. For all the BS Vikings fans have endured, that would put a band-aid on the wounds.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Holzberg wrote:I think it would be awesome if somehow the Vikings came back for one game to beat the Packers. For all the BS Vikings fans have endured, that would put a band-aid on the wounds.
I agree with that completely.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

Holzberg wrote:I think it would be awesome if somehow the Vikings came back for one game to beat the Packers. For all the BS Vikings fans have endured, that would put a band-aid on the wounds.
It won't be as sweet as beating them last year in Lambeau but yeah it would be great to see a win after all the adversity.
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

S197 wrote: It won't be as sweet as beating them last year in Lambeau but yeah it would be great to see a win after all the adversity.
If it ended up keeping the Packers out if the playoffs i'd imagine it be nearly as good if not better.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
Holzberg
Practice Squad

Post by Holzberg »

Jordysghost wrote: If it ended up keeping the Packers out if the playoffs i'd imagine it be nearly as good if not better.
:beerock:
chicagopurple
All Pro Elite Player

Post by chicagopurple »

I have a hard time recalling the last time I was so disinterested in a Vikings-Pack game.....it is all meaningless....another year with no hope of winning it all and what looks like another rebuilding decade. Sometimes it really sucks being a Vike fan.

No Ol, No top notch QB, the end of our years with the best RB in the league (all for naught), how frustrating.