This could be an issue later

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

CbusVikesFan
All Pro Elite Player

Re: This could be an issue later

Post by CbusVikesFan »

Ya'll pick that bone. Pick that bone clean.
Don't hate on my Buckeyes. Some of the best Vikings went to Ohio State.
Including now, HOF WR #80 Cris Carter
Nunin
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Nunin »

CbusVikesFan wrote:Ya'll pick that bone. Pick that bone clean.
lol
I regret getting involved in this, Turner just drives me nuts at times.
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

This all started because somebody speculated that our rookie wide receiver is disgruntled because based on innuendo from his Instagram account. Yet somehow I'm the one being ridiculous because I assume our coach, who's now 21-12 after taking over a terrible team, knows what he's doing.

Yeah, that makes sense.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

http://www.twincities.com/2016/09/26/vi ... -coverage/
“His attitude is really good,” Zimmer said. “He’s working, just biding his time until he gets an opportunity.”

Taken with the No. 23 pick last April, Treadwell was active for the Sept. 11 opener at Tennessee but didn’t play. He got in for two plays the next week against Green Bay but wasn’t targeted.

Zimmer said Treadwell “needs continue to do better in practice.”

“I still think he’s thinking a little bit about the number of steps to take on each route and things like that, and it’s just being at the right depth and things of that sort,” the coach said.

Treadwell is listed as the second-team split end on the unofficial depth chart behind Charles Johnson. But Johnson has just three catches this season for 20 yards, and didn’t have one against the Panthers while dropping a pass.

Asked why Johnson has struggled, Zimmer said, “That’s a good question. I don’t know.”