Straight Cash Homie!

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

SP1966
Franchise Player

Straight Cash Homie!

Post by SP1966 »

Moss had Carter, Reed, Smith, and a QB throwing behind a good line. Not saying he's better, but that's some still a pretty great comparison!

Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Re: Straight Cash Homie!

Post by Mothman »

Impressive!
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

Awesome!

Diggs looks like he is really going to impress this year. I hope he keeps it up.
ChicagoViking
Veteran

Post by ChicagoViking »

Moss was a long athletic freak without a ton of heart who occasionally developed alligator arms when he heard footsteps. Diggs is a great athlete in a small frame with a ton of heart, an engine that doesn't quit, and a complete lack of fear about making a play in traffic. While I loved watching Moss's freakish athleticism, I appreciate Diggs's heart and desire all the more.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Wow... that is impressive. SKOL...
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

Just to add a little more statistical perspective to this: while Diggs has been impressive and his stats above compare favorably to the same early stats for Moss, a few other stats (not to mention our memories) reveal the tremendous difference in their impact on games:

Moss averaged 19 yards per catch in his rookie season and he caught 17 TDs (16 over his 15 games).

In contrast, Diggs career average thus far is a healthy 14.8 yards per catch and he has 5 career TDs.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Mothman wrote:Just to add a little more statistical perspective to this: while Diggs has been impressive and his stats above compare favorably to the same early stats for Moss, a few other stats (not to mention our memories) reveal the tremendous difference in their impact on games:

Moss averaged 19 yards per catch in his rookie season and he caught 17 TDs (16 over his 15 games).

In contrast, Diggs career average thus far is a healthy 14.8 yards per catch and he has 5 career TDs.
No one will ever be Moss, but Diggs sure is explosive.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

PurpleMustReign wrote: No one will ever be Moss, but Diggs sure is explosive.

He's looking good. I hope he can sustain it because he's sure to draw more attention.

His performance has me thinking the Vikings should see who else Keenan McCardell is coaching at Maryland!