Thoughts Week 1

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

IrishViking
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Thoughts Week 1

Post by IrishViking »

mansquatch wrote:News came out today via my news feed, that Bradford has all first team reps this week. Can't recall source, may have been Daily Norseman, so take with grain of salt. If true, that would basically settle the debate. How likely is Hill to start with ZERO first team reps leading up to a game?

Followed the source line. Originator was Charley Walters of the Pioneer Press, Don't know the name but for such a basic report probably trustworthy.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

IrishViking wrote:
Followed the source line. Originator was Charley Walters of the Pioneer Press, Don't know the name but for such a basic report probably trustworthy.
Walters probably doesn't know the difference between the two qb's.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
TSonn
Career Elite Player

Post by TSonn »

Titans playing the Lions tough in Detroit makes me feel much better about our performance last week!
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

TSonn wrote:Titans playing the Lions tough in Detroit makes me feel much better about our performance last week!
Missed call on the sack fumble was almost huge, but as I type this Stafford throws the pick.
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
TSonn
Career Elite Player

Post by TSonn »

Jordysghost wrote: Missed call on the sack fumble was almost huge, but as I type this Stafford throws the pick.
Yeah that was definitely a blown call. Maybe trying to help them out to make up for that facemask call last year? :gone:
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

TSonn wrote: Yeah that was definitely a blown call. Maybe trying to help them out to make up for that facemask call last year? :gone:
They stood by that call though, and rightly so. :)
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
Raptorman
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Raptorman »

Jordysghost wrote: Missed call on the sack fumble was almost huge, but as I type this Stafford throws the pick.
Good thing the Titans defense sucks. Wait, they are the only team in the league to give up only 1 offensive TD in 2 weeks. I wonder, is that a statement on their defense, or a statement on the teams they played?
Vikings fan since Nov. 6, 1966. Annoying Packer fans since Nov. 7, 1966