Hello Guys and Girls!

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Timebomb Tommy
Waterboy

Hello Guys and Girls!

Post by Timebomb Tommy »

Hi everyone just wanted to say hello as I'm a new member to this site! I'm from England so go easy on me :wink:

The reason I chose the Vikings as my team is because years ago I went to visit family in Minnesota who are Vikings fans and then from there we went on to see family in Wisconsin who are Packers fans... Thankfully I chose the Vikings from the moment I got to Minnesota and my uncle gave me a Viking cap and said there you go buddy you're on of us now!

Just wanted to say a hello and here's to a big season ahead! :govikes:
autobon7
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Hello Guys and Girls!

Post by autobon7 »

I think you made the right decision.......welcome aboard.
LondonViking
Backup

Post by LondonViking »

Hello and welcome, great to see another UK Viking :v): :v): :v):
Jordysghost
Packers Suck

Post by Jordysghost »

Timebomb Tommy wrote:Hi everyone just wanted to say hello as I'm a new member to this site! I'm from England so go easy on me :wink:

The reason I chose the Vikings as my team is because years ago I went to visit family in Minnesota who are Vikings fans and then from there we went on to see family in Wisconsin who are Packers fans... Thankfully I chose the Vikings from the moment I got to Minnesota and my uncle gave me a Viking cap and said there you go buddy you're on of us now!

Just wanted to say a hello and here's to a big season ahead! :govikes:
Welcome!
"Follow my lead today, whos goona be the big dog with me?" - Aaron Rodgers, February 6th, 2011
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

Good choice; we keep hoping the people in Wisconsin will read books and realize their mistakes in life, and as Packers fans :govikes: .
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
chicagopurple
All Pro Elite Player

Post by chicagopurple »

Someday soon the Vikes will play in London again and YOU will get to be the real hometown fan! So Cool !!

I wonder what UK NFL tickets cost?
Timebomb Tommy
Waterboy

Post by Timebomb Tommy »

chicagopurple wrote:Someday soon the Vikes will play in London again and YOU will get to be the real hometown fan! So Cool !!

I wonder what UK NFL tickets cost?
Would love the Vikings to play at Wembley again!! But more so I'm hoping in the next couple of years I can get back over to Minnesota and watch us play at the us bank stadium!
IrishViking
All Pro Elite Player

Post by IrishViking »

Welcome Welcome
UKno1VIKING
Transition Player

Post by UKno1VIKING »

My mate is a massive rams fan, so as he came with me to watch us beat the Steelers, i agreed id go this year to watch the Rams in London. Unfortunately, the ticket sales were so badly organised, Joe public could only get nose bleed seats. And you might as well watch it on your telly.
Welcome to the site sir. I too am hoping to get over to watch the Vikings in Minny. The missus has agreed when we get married that we can do a road trip of North America. So i've decided, i'll take to N.Y to soften the blow, then drive to all NFC North cities (except Detroit of course :wink: ). Ending up in Minnesota. Shes agreed, and i'm now holding her to it! :rock:
808vikingsfan
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by 808vikingsfan »

Deleted: Sept 12 2014
Reborn: Sept 17 2014
LondonViking
Backup

Post by LondonViking »

UKno1VIKING wrote:My mate is a massive rams fan, so as he came with me to watch us beat the Steelers, i agreed id go this year to watch the Rams in London. Unfortunately, the ticket sales were so badly organised, Joe public could only get nose bleed seats. And you might as well watch it on your telly.
Welcome to the site sir. I too am hoping to get over to watch the Vikings in Minny. The missus has agreed when we get married that we can do a road trip of North America. So i've decided, i'll take to N.Y to soften the blow, then drive to all NFC North cities (except Detroit of course :wink: ). Ending up in Minnesota. Shes agreed, and i'm now holding her to it! :rock:
The organisation of getting tickets for Twickenham was a absolute nightmare, so we are also up in the Gods with no doubt a terrible view point also
Last edited by LondonViking on Wed May 25, 2016 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
chicagopurple
All Pro Elite Player

Post by chicagopurple »

I don't Understand "English" very well, it seems:

The organisation of getting tickets for Twickenham was a absolute nightmare, so we are also up in the Gods with no boubt a terrible view point also[/quote]
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

chicagopurple wrote:I don't Understand "English" very well, it seems:

The organisation of getting tickets for Twickenham was a absolute nightmare, so we are also up in the Gods with no boubt a terrible view point also
[/quote]

They got nosebleeds...
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins