We could of

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Bigwehrm
Starter

We could of

Post by Bigwehrm »

I think we could have destroyed Arizona last night.
IrishViking
All Pro Elite Player

Re: We could of

Post by IrishViking »

Bigwehrm wrote:I think we could have destroyed Arizona last night.

I don't think we would have destroyed them. I think we would have lost. Something simliar to GB except no Hail Mary.
losperros
Commissioner

Post by losperros »

IrishViking wrote: I don't think we would have destroyed them. I think we would have lost. Something simliar to GB except no Hail Mary.
I agree with IrishViking. The Vikings would have played differently against the Cards, which means Arizona would have played differently too. If it was close later in the game, as it was with GB, then Teddy Bridgewater would have taken on Carson Palmer, and I don't think that's a good match up for the Vikings.
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

I think we would've won. Would've been close and coulda gone either way. Doesn't matter now anyhow. On to the offseason!
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
Bigwehrm
Starter

Post by Bigwehrm »

With the way AZ looked the Vikes would have won easily. If the Pack damn near beat them we would have had no prob. My story and I'm sticking to it.
mike2mike
Starter

Post by mike2mike »

Coulda, shoulda, woulda..

Your aunt could have been your uncle if she was a guy and your uncle was a gal...
:rofl: :point:

But that's not what happened... So it's moot.

We played the Cardinals once and lost in a very close game. Certainly I would have loved a shot at a rematch.

:govikes: