Happy Thanksgiving, VMB!

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Re: Happy Thanksgiving, VMB!

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

Pondering Her Percy wrote:Happy Thanksgiving boys!!! Here's to a Packer loss today :beerock:
And ... you are prophetic!
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

Purple bruise wrote:Now wish for a Viking win Sunday and another Puke loss to the Lions :thumbsup:
Tell you what ... I don't think there's a team in the NFL that wants to play the Lions right now. Followed up a win at Lambeau with an absolute beatdown on Philly. I'm glad we've already played our two games with them.

It's not out of the question that they could beat the Fudge Packers again.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: Tell you what ... I don't think there's a team in the NFL that wants to play the Lions right now. Followed up a win at Lambeau with an absolute beatdown on Philly. I'm glad we've already played our two games with them.
On the other hand, I'm betting a lot of teams would like to play the Eagles right now!
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

J. Kapp 11 wrote: Tell you what ... I don't think there's a team in the NFL that wants to play the Lions right now. Followed up a win at Lambeau with an absolute beatdown on Philly. I'm glad we've already played our two games with them.

It's not out of the question that they could beat the Fudge Packers again.
Cooter for coach of the year?
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins