Enemy Fan Forums: Atlanta Falcons

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Enemy Fan Forums: Atlanta Falcons

Post by DK Sweets »

Here are the enemy fan forums of the week:

Falcons Boards
http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/

What they're saying:
Halftime
Falcons 10
Vikings 13

Final
Falcons 31
Vikings 27

Matt Ryan 31 of 44 - 361 yds - 3TD - 1int
I really hope one of these coming weeks the Falcons just wake up and steam roll someone. They have the potential to do so, but the Vikings game won't be an easy task.
Falcons are in a downward spiral. .. I predict it will continue. Please prove me wrong!!
If we can clean our act up against a good defense that'd be huge. With how we have been playing though, this could be another low scoring affair. Maybe something like 16-13.
I think it will be 17-10 Vikings at the half. Things will be pretty competitive early in the second half, but we'll have a turn-over, penalty, fumble or some mistake that will cause a 14 point swing. Final score, Vikings 34-24.
Vikings - 24
Falcons - 20

Matt Ryan - 28/42 314 yards 1 TD 2 INT
Atl - 31
Min - 13

Ryan 33/41 378 yards 2 Td 0 int
Vikings 34
Falcons 20
Don't think peterson will hurt us with the run, but catching passes on the sides of the field worry me. We do have to take a look at Teddy and spy him, because we all know that a running qb will hurt our team the most. If we keep this part of the game in check and make him pass....I do like our chance.

Don't like to predict, but hey I'm for it now lol. 24-14 Falcons. Matty doesn't make a mistake! A costly one anyway.
Falcons can't get out of their own way. I have no idea why this is now a common theme with this team but until they can show otherwise I have no reason to believe that it will stop.

Halftime-Vikings 17, Falcons 13

Final-Vikings 30, Falcons 20

Ryan 21/36, 2 TDs, 2 INTs, 281 yards, 1 fumble lost.
Halftime: Vikings 14. Falcons 10

Final: Falcons 27. Vikings 24

Falcons win on a late field goal after Matt drives down the field late.

Ryan: 27/40. 360 yards. 2 TD. 0 Int
Coleman 21 rushes for 110 yards and a TD
I don't see us giving up 30 points or more. We've only done that once this season and that was to the Saints, and that was because of a blocked punt.
Halftime:
Falcons 21
Vikings 0

Final:
Vikings 34
Falcons 21

3 ints by Ryan
Halftime:

Falcons 24
Vikings 10

Final
Falcons 24
Vikings 27
Falcons _ 21

Vikings _ 19
I think the Vikings defense is going to make Matt Ryan's woes continue. Even though our run defense is ranked 3rd or so in the league, if the offense continues to struggle, Peterson is going to eventually burn and wear them down. I think we can still beat the Vikings but it is going to be tough. That being said, I think we lose this one.

Halftime
Vikings 10
Falcons 7

Final
Vikings 30
Falcons 17

Please prove me wrong
half
vikings 10
falcons 10

final
vikings 31
falcons 17
I've been predicting that the Indy game will be our final blunderesque game for several weeks now and after it we will start our run.

THIS GAME IS OURS!
Falcons - 31
Vikings - 10
Half:
Falcons 17
Vikings 3

Vikings:
Falcons 17
Vikings 45

Not what I want but what I have come to expect.
This is the best team we've played by far with a pretty good defense. This is basically a playoff team.

If the Falcons cone out and **** around like they have been this game could get out of hand quickly.

I've got a bad feeling about this one.
17-16 Falcons

Defense has kept us in every game of this recent slump. We somehow find a way to win this one. I'm not worried about the Vikings offense. We match up well believe it or not. It's the offense I don't trust. 17 points would be par for the course.
I don't trust this team and I don't trust this defense.

Last time we played the Vikings they smashed us with their #2 and #3 RBs.

I really hope we win but this will be the best team we've played by far.
allday1991
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Enemy Fan Forums: Atlanta Falcons

Post by allday1991 »

Surprised no one has posted here yet, good job DK and thanks for the effort. The Falcons have a pretty good record and where flying high and unbeaten at one point. After some tough losses and poor play their confidence is probably lower than ours after the Greenbay game last week. I still believe the Falcons have a better team than most people give them credit for, we all know what Julio Jones can do and the defence has improved from last year. There fan base is what I expected a mix of very unconfident fans and others who believe the team has the possible to be a play off team but has to put it all together. I think we see a closely contested game with our vikes winning by a possession.
“I remember my mistakes more than my success.” - Adrian Peterson
720pete
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Enemy Fan Forums: Atlanta Falcons

Post by 720pete »

Harrison Smith ruled out. That's bad news for us and good news for Julio.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk