Should Norv Turner move Teddy outside the pocket

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

TeddyBaller
Starter

Re: Should Norv Turner move Teddy outside the pocket

Post by TeddyBaller »

the falcons have the best run defense in the nfl, i hope norv doesnt force feed adrian this game

this is a game bridgewater can and should dominate through the air like he did last year, roll him out ,have him throw on the run
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

TeddyBaller wrote:the falcons have the best run defense in the nfl, i hope norv doesnt force feed adrian this game

this is a game bridgewater can and should dominate through the air like he did last year, roll him out ,have him throw on the run
You may have forgotten but last year, in the Vikings win over Atlanta, their running backs had 38 carries for 213 yards. The Vikes had a big game passing too but it wasn't a game in which they made their running game a secondary concern so they could "dominate through the air". They had a balanced offensive attack with great production from their running and passing game.
TeddyBaller
Starter

Post by TeddyBaller »

Mothman wrote: You may have forgotten but last year, in the Vikings win over Atlanta, their running backs had 38 carries for 213 yards. The Vikes had a big game passing too but it wasn't a game in which they made their running game a secondary concern so they could "dominate through the air". They had a balanced offensive attack with great production from their running and passing game.

so far this year, do you feel the playcalling has been balanced
mossbutt
All Pro Elite Player

Post by mossbutt »

Should Norv move Teddy outside the pocket. He should take Teddy out of his pocket and let Teddy have some fun.
Football38
Rookie

Post by Football38 »

mossbutt wrote:Should Norv move Teddy outside the pocket. He should take Teddy out of his pocket and let Teddy have some fun.
The question becomes who do you focus this offense around more? Teddy or Adrian? The Vikings coach seems fairly intelligent and I believe A.P. is your biggest star; Bridgewater seems to have issues reading the field and with confidence. Furthermore, your coach has told Bridgewater to take more strikes downfield.

I would trust your coach and his decisions...
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

TeddyBaller wrote:so far this year, do you feel the playcalling has been balanced
Overall, I'd say yes.