On To Valhalla!

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Re: On To Valhalla!

Post by Mothman »

The Breeze wrote:Without further ado, (cracks open bottle)..
To Odin and Vahalla!...and to that glorious day when the great horn blows as the Purple Horde raises the Lombardi...more commoningly known as. 'the end of the world'
You are referring, of course, to Ragnarök, the Twilight of the Gods!

That was the only small opportunity you missed in an otherwise glorious post (and great thread starter). SKOL!
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

Texas Vike wrote:Very Dante Inferno-like, Breeze, I like this thread.

Troy Williamson. It has been deemed that yea shall prepare PBJ sandwiches and fulfill other such domestic chores that require deft movements of the hands from here to eternity (or a Super Bowl Victory by the beloved Purple, whichever comes first --gulp!) with clubs for hands and an oversized bobble head helmet that he must wear 24-7.
He's ham-handedly rolling sushi somewhere right now.

Loved the Tice stuff, gentleman. I need to come up with a few of these myself...
The Breeze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by The Breeze »

Mothman wrote: You are referring, of course, to Ragnarök, the Twilight of the Gods!

That was the only small opportunity you missed in an otherwise glorious post (and great thread starter). SKOL!
Indeed......when Teddy Zimmer leads this team to the playoffs we will hear of the waking of Loki's children.
The Breeze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by The Breeze »

@Tex

My sources close to the situation at google are telling me that the word for 'amen' in Finnish, Sweedish and Icelandic is amen....
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

The Breeze wrote:@Tex

My sources close to the situation at google are telling me that the word for 'amen' in Finnish, Sweedish and Icelandic is amen....
AMEN then! :v):
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

Mothman wrote: He's ham-handedly rolling sushi somewhere right now.

Loved the Tice stuff, gentleman. I need to come up with a few of these myself...
If you're taking requests: I'd go with Onterrio Smith. Bryant McKinney would be fun too. :thumbsup:
The Breeze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by The Breeze »

@P'Tain regarding Kingman:

Yes, Kingman is a quite a confluence of dead ends. I once picked up a hitch hiker in the desert who was headed there and from there. That's all he would tell me...and he smelled funny. (not funny like a clown...unless the clown had been sleepin in a dumpster for a few days.)
I tried to get him into some conversation cause he was creeping me out, but he just kept acting uptight and aloof. His only baggage was one of those purple crown royal bags.
Finaly I sez, 'So, what's in the bag, man?'
He tells me,'None of your effing buisness!'
--
lol.....I got so irritated that I couldn't even take him the rest of the way to Kingman. I just pulled over and told him to get out and continued on down the road muttering to myself. I finally stopped in Kingman for gas and saw that he had left the crown royal bag in my car.
That dude was weird....the whole place was weird. Not a place I'd like to be stuck.
Puddin'Taine
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Puddin'Taine »

I'd like to add Gus Frerotte! -

For saving so many possible concussions and/or head injuries by letting everyone know what happens when you head butt a huge concrete stadium wall.

-Philanthropy.
"He kept getting pies in the face and everyone thought it was so funny.I didn't think it was so funny.They should have eaten the pies instead of throwing them at each other If they were mad,why didn't they just knock the crap out of each other?"
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

you remember Jerome Wiggins TE hurdling over players in open field, with that huge gut.. man that was a classic Vikings moment
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
J. Kapp 11
Hall of Famer

Post by J. Kapp 11 »

jackal wrote:you remember Jerome Wiggins TE hurdling over players in open field, with that huge gut.. man that was a classic Vikings moment
Actually it's Jermaine Wiggins.

But your post caused this ultra-weird vision of what the offspring of Jerome Simpson and Jermaine Wiggins might look like.

I now need a drink.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Underestimate this man.
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

Kapp, I think you misunderstand how reproduction works...
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

This thread has a psychotropic mushroom kind of vibe going on :D

Back to the OP (and since Jim hasn't taken my suggestion):

Onterrio Smith is serving time in purgatory: working as a TSA officer/ agent at MSP airport, which lends him out annually to CDG (Charles De Gaul) airport in Paris during the Tour de France. He specializes in bodily fluid apparatuses (Whizzinator included, though new models are much more highly advanced and his studies have prepared him well to sniff them out). He shall only be released from this community service position when the Vikings take the Lombardi (swig).

SKOL! :vike: :burp:
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

DK Sweets wrote:Kapp, I think you misunderstand how reproduction works...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
The Breeze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by The Breeze »

Loling at the Wiggins dialogue. I loved the 'Doughboy'
--

@Tex
Onterrrrrriiioooooo! I agree that he must be redeemed in purgatory ere the gates of Valahallas halls swing wide before him.
--
I had contemplated having the powers trigger events in his life that would cause him to become a surgeon specializing in sexual reassignment. But nay, tis a tad to rich and not nearly as tedious and hopeless as TSA agent, which would do wonders for the temperance of the flacid state of his discipline .SKOOOL!
---
Interesting psychonautic reference too. I've got a mind for a couple of fun bar threads before long.....football, sufis, druids, uppanishads, huna etc.
--
Solar eclipse coming with the Equinox....see ya'll in a week~