Vikings Jersey Swaps NFL draft/Free Agency

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Loki
Veteran

Re: Vikings Jersey Swaps NFL draft/Free Agency

Post by Loki »

Shaq Thompson - Shaq thompson is my top rated OLB and I think he could immediately step in and take over for Chad Greenway. He has elite speed for a LB and and is solid in pass coverage which is something we are severely lacking in. If we sign him it would free us up to move Greenway to MLB or cut him and save 7 mill.

ON TO VALHALLA
Loki
Veteran

Post by Loki »

Teddy Bridgewater our fearless leader

ON TO VALHALLA
Norv Zimmer
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Norv Zimmer »

Tim Tebow !
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

Norv Zimmer wrote:Tim Tebow !
:spanking:
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
Loki
Veteran

Post by Loki »

Trae Waynes updated with numer 20 instead of 15. Looking very likely he could be the pick at 11.

ON TO VALHALLA
Loki
Veteran

Post by Loki »

Norv Zimmer wrote:Tim Tebow !
Not gonna go there... Teddy is the Guy at QB, so unless we bring in Tebow for a visit i'm not going to jersey swap him.
ON TO VALHALLA
Loki
Veteran

Post by Loki »

Anthony Barr Stay Blessed

ON TO VALHALLA
Loki
Veteran

Post by Loki »

Mike Wallace receiving his inner vision to make it through the long cold journey in TCF bank stadium to our new Fortress from the cold. Wallace has said he dislikes the cold weather so I'm sure he's looking forward to moving inside in 2016.

ON TO VALHALLA
Loki
Veteran

Post by Loki »

Charles Johnson eye of the Tiger. He has a chane to really show what he can do now that Greg Jennings is gone. I think mike Wallace leads the team in yards but Charles Johnson may challenge him in touchdowns because of his bigger size and good hands.

ON TO VALHALLA
Loki
Veteran

Post by Loki »

Jerick McKinnon - I think Jerick is plenty capable of taking over at running back if we get rid of Peterson. I honestly think if he gets the right coaching he could be the next Ladanian Tomlinson. He's an explosively speedy runner who is underrated in his upper body strength (top in bench of his class and current class). All spielman has to do is trade Peterson to clear him for takeoff.

ON TO VALHALLA
Loki
Veteran

Post by Loki »

Dejuan Harris - He was signed today by the Vikings. He's a very compact runner at 5'8 and 205 lbs. He's a one-cut runner who stays north/south and uses his low to the ground leverage to cut and push for extra yards. Great signing to compete with Banyard or could be part of McKinnon/Asiata rotation if Peterson leaves.

ON TO VALHALLA
Loki
Veteran

Post by Loki »

Marcus Peters - Has the mentality that he is better than the Receiver he is going against. He'll Likely fall to the second round because of Attitude problems. Personally
i think Zimmer wouldn't take any of his ####, so I think we'd be fine in picking him. Excellent at competing and winning against receivers on jump balls, Something we face often with Calvin Johnson, Alshon Jeffery, Jordy Nelson. Would make a solid duo with Xavier Rhodes.

ON TO VALHALLA
Loki
Veteran

Post by Loki »

Dante Fowler Jr. - Most likely gone by the time we pick, but you never know what will happen. He can play DE or OLB, most likely DE for the Vikings scheme. Mix his raw ability to rush the passer with Zimmer's ability to make DE's commited to stoping the run first and i think you have a complete player and possible pro-bowler for years to come.

ON TO VALHALLA
frosted
Career Elite Player

Post by frosted »

These look phenomenal, do Paul Dawson, please and thanks.
Loki
Veteran

Post by Loki »

Paul Dawson - MLB who doesn't have all the physical tools but makes up for it with a relentless motor and incredible instincts. Could be a 2nd round option for the Vikings to fill Jasper Brinkleys spot.

ON TO VALHALLA