Vikings Jersey Swaps NFL draft/Free Agency

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Loki
Veteran

Vikings Jersey Swaps NFL draft/Free Agency

Post by Loki »

hey guys it's been a while since i've posted but ive been working on some really cool jersey swaps to see what different players would look like if they join the Vikings in Free Agency or the draft. I'll post them here and on my twitter @SKOLdiers , I'd love feedback on them and
I'll also take submissions on players you'd like me to do.
ON TO VALHALLA
Loki
Veteran

Re: Vikings Jersey Swaps NFL draft/Free Agency

Post by Loki »

Devante Parker - My number 1 draft target right now. Best high point catch receiver in the draft. Already has chemistry with Teddy.
ON TO VALHALLA
Superfreak84
Veteran

Post by Superfreak84 »

Michael Crabtree
44crm
Backup

Post by 44crm »

Make sure that pic of Crabtree shows him on crutches or on the bench, lol. Just a joke... sort of.

Amari Cooper and Trae Waynes would be awesome!
Loki
Veteran

Post by Loki »

Michael Crabtree - Personally I really hope we don't sign him. he's a "MEDIOCRE receiver" who'll want more money than he's worth. but here's what he would look like in Purple...

ON TO VALHALLA
saint33
All Pro Elite Player

Post by saint33 »

Rahim Moore! please and thank you

Oh and Melvin Gordon :thumbsup:
Loki
Veteran

Post by Loki »

Melvin Gordon - My Number 1 ranked running back in the draft this year. If Vikings do end up trading Peterson he'd be an explosive runner who could take over the feature back role from day 1. Reminds me of a mix of somewhere between Jamal Charles and Demarco Murray.

ON TO VALHALLA
Loki
Veteran

Post by Loki »

Rahim Moore - Vikings have been in touch with his agent so hopefully we can make something happen. Hard Hitter who can knock the absolute snot out of people. With him and harrison Smith opposing receivers would be scared to catch anything in there vicinity.

ON TO VALHALLA
Loki
Veteran

Post by Loki »

Michael Johnson - Just cut by the Bucs, has proven himself an above average starter in Zimmer's system. Likey to be slightly cheaper after a down year in Tampa. Michael Johnson combined with Griffen and Floyd would give us the ability to get after Quarterbacks without losing anything in the run game.

ON TO VALHALLA
44crm
Backup

Post by 44crm »

no Amari Cooper? What about Dorial Green-Beckham?

please, these look awesome, my favorite so far is Johnson. Looks great in purple.
Loki
Veteran

Post by Loki »

Stevie Johnson - Solid receiver when he was with the Bills. Had an off year in San Francisco which should drop his value. Vikings have talked to his teamate Michael Crabtree but I think Stevie Johnson could be the better receiver for less money if the team thinks we still need help there.

ON TO VALHALLA
Loki
Veteran

Post by Loki »

Taylor Mays - Taylor Mays is a Physical freak as far as speed/size/power. The problem is that he's only an average safety. The upside is that he is an awesome special teams player and if he ever does pull together his talent and reaches his potential he could be a force to be reckoned with. His price is also a selling point, he has never made over a mill so i'd guess he gets slightly over that this year. He is friends with Everson Griffen and played for coach Zimmer so I'm guessing he would be interested in joining us.

ON TO VALHALLA
Loki
Veteran

Post by Loki »

Trae Waynes - Top ranked corner in the draft. Has the size (6'1") and the speed (4.37 40 Yard Dash). Match his natural ability with Zimmer's talent for coaching the most out of Cornerbacks and you're looking at a star. He can get grabby at times but I think he can be coached out of that. Underated guy for us to Pick at 11 but he could be excellent next to Xavier Rhodes.

ON TO VALHALLA
Loki
Veteran

Post by Loki »

Chris Culliver - Another speedy corner with some size. He's coming off his rookie contract which is exactly the type players Spielman usually looks to sign. We are in talks with his agent right now and I think he's be a great addition to the team if we don't plan on taking corner early in the draft. Cornerbacks usually take a few years to develop so It'd be nice if we could bring in Culliver who has 4 seasons under his belt to take over while we develop younger players. He is 26 so he has tons of potential left.

ON TO VALHALLA
44crm
Backup

Post by 44crm »

Trae Waynes looks awesome in purple. My new favorite :smilevike: