Vikings Videos

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Vikings Videos

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Thought we could use a thread for any Viking related video links...

Here is a good one narrated by Pat Summerall about the 1987 team:

The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
CbusVikesFan
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Vikings Videos

Post by CbusVikesFan »

WOW :smilevike: :thumbsup: :v):
That was truly awesome. It has been so long since I saw that video. Man, is that the way football should still be played? Dirty jerseys. Snot and sweat flying. Studwell and Doleman trying to take heads off.
A flood of memories rushing in remembering players like Hassan Jones, Isaac Holt, Leo Lewis, Alfred Anderson.
Then there are the big names that were temporarily forgotten, Henry Thomas leading the pack. I absolutely forgot how good he was for the Vikings. Imo, the second best D-line in Viking Lore.
Too bad it all had to end on a sad note. Time heals all wounds. That one took a long time.
Thank you for posting. :rock:
Don't hate on my Buckeyes. Some of the best Vikings went to Ohio State.
Including now, HOF WR #80 Cris Carter
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Re: Vikings Videos

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J0vx16gVc3Q

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VUIEE8XExOA

Good thread. Just watched both of these the other day. 2014 season highlights. The ending of the second one is the best :lol:
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri