Super Bowl Pick4!

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

frosted
Career Elite Player

Super Bowl Pick4!

Post by frosted »

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28154

Come try your hand at the Super Bowl Pick4! Didn't take home the hardware (or get a chance to) as the regular season or playoff Pick4 champion? No worries, this is a fresh start!

This is the third and final Pick4 Game of the 2014-15 NFL Season! Everyone starts out fresh, and the winner of this particular portion of the Pick4 Series™ is determined solely (obviously) based on the results of Super Bowl Sunday. Everyone is welcome to join! There are 26 separate items to pick PLUS a bonus item to pick (for a total of 27 items). Each of the first 26 'regular' items are worth two points (for a total of 52 points), and the bonus item is worth anywhere from 1 to 3 points. The highest score one could possibly attain is 55 points. You'll be picking everything - I added quite a few fun props to pick this year as well!

Ole!
Last edited by frosted on Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Re: Pick 4 Playoff Edition

Post by Mothman »

Thank you for starting this and the Fantasy Playoff challenge. I changed the thread titles to remove the "all caps" text and made the threads "stickys" for now, to help draw attention to them. I don't want us to open that "all caps" title door. I think it could eventually lead to a lot of visual noise.

In the future, if anybody wants to do something cool for the board, as Frosted is doing with these games, just let one of us mods know and if appropriate, we can help you out by making it a "sticky" or an announcement.. Thanks!
frosted
Career Elite Player

Post by frosted »

Thanks bud.
frosted
Career Elite Player

Post by frosted »

Results are posted for the Wild Card weekend - Divisional Round spreads and over/unders to be posted by Wednesday.
frosted
Career Elite Player

Post by frosted »

Divisional round spreads and over/unders are now posted! Go get 'em, fellas!
frosted
Career Elite Player

Re: Pick4 Playoff Edition: Conference Championship Round

Post by frosted »

Divisional round results, and total playoff results are now posted. Spreads and over/unders for the Conference Championship games are up and picks can now be submitted. Last week! Make it count!
frosted
Career Elite Player

Re: Pick4 Playoff Edition: Conference Championship Round

Post by frosted »

Congratulations to 808vikingsfan and Lars, who are co-champions of Playoff Pick4, both with records of 13-7 (26 points). It was an extremely close finish, and these two stars tied. Take a bow, fellas.

Everyone keep your eye out for the third and final Pick4 game of the 2014/15 NFL season, the Pick4 Super Bowl. Bummed that you didn't take home the hardware in the regular season or playoff game? Not to worry, the Pick4 Super Bowl is your chance to redeem yourself!
frosted
Career Elite Player

Re: Super Bowl Pick4!

Post by frosted »

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28154

Come try your hand at the Super Bowl Pick4! Didn't take home the hardware (or get a chance to) as the regular season or playoff Pick4 champion? No worries, this is a fresh start!

This is the third and final Pick4 Game of the 2014-15 NFL Season! Everyone starts out fresh, and the winner of this particular portion of the Pick4 Series™ is determined solely (obviously) based on the results of Super Bowl Sunday. Everyone is welcome to join! There are 26 separate items to pick PLUS a bonus item to pick (for a total of 27 items). Each of the first 26 'regular' items are worth two points (for a total of 52 points), and the bonus item is worth anywhere from 1 to 3 points. The highest score one could possibly attain is 55 points. You'll be picking everything - I added quite a few fun props to pick this year as well!

Ole!
frosted
Career Elite Player

Post by frosted »

Hey get yo picks in!
frosted
Career Elite Player

Post by frosted »

Tick...tick...tick
frosted
Career Elite Player

Post by frosted »

Come on ya'll !
frosted
Career Elite Player

Post by frosted »

Only a few hrs left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mmvikes
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by mmvikes »

Like to see Brady get another ring
Pondering Her Percy
Hall of Famer

Post by Pondering Her Percy »

Now I understand why we got rid of Bevel. That was the most horrendous play call I've seen in the history of the NFL. It honestly makes me mad that someone can be that stupid and lose your team the Super Bowl. I don't care what anyone says, with 30 seconds to go and 1 timeout, you could run Marshawn Lynch 3 straight times. Is anyone going to honestly sit here and say he wouldnt get in the end zone on any of the 3?? My goodness Bevel is just an idiot.
The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever.
-Chazz Palminteri
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Pondering Her Percy wrote:Now I understand why we got rid of Bevel. That was the most horrendous play call I've seen in the history of the NFL. It honestly makes me mad that someone can be that stupid and lose your team the Super Bowl. I don't care what anyone says, with 30 seconds to go and 1 timeout, you could run Marshawn Lynch 3 straight times. Is anyone going to honestly sit here and say he wouldnt get in the end zone on any of the 3?? My goodness Bevel is just an idiot.

Oh some will defend him, but I agree. It should cost him his job. Pete Carroll actually did a good job accepting some of the blame, but we all know who calls the plays. He tried to get too cute and cost his team the Super Bowl. What is with these teams losing games Viking Style this post-season (Baltimore losing to NE, GB losing to SEA, SEA losing to NE)? My goodness.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018