We have one thing in common.

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

indianation65
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: We have one thing in common.

Post by indianation65 »

I feel like a Buffalo Bills fan, sort of...but there's still hope, sort of...

...wisdom
...spirits in the wind and the trees
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

Knoxx wrote:Teddy is a rookie give him a few years before running him out of town.
Where did anyone say, run him out od town. I said he wasn't ready to start. But thanks to having no backup QBs, he was forced to. But at least we still have #7 riding the pine.
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

Laserman wrote:
I have been holding on to that sentiment since our last super bowl loss , but if anything we seem to be drifting further and further from success. We had 98 and 2009 but that is it. I see very little talent on the team; Griffin, Barr, Robinson , and Smith on defense, Bridgewater, McKinnon, Walsh, and our injured te from Notre dame on offense and everyone else on the team seems below average. No chance for success in the near future for us. Spieiman has been a disater
Robinson as talent? Really? But you right there is very little talent on this team. And of that talent, even less is great talent. Considering how many picks we have had over the years, that great talent should be showing. Smith, Rhodes and Floyd are it. the rest is too early to tell.
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

Man was watching some of Seattle game and there OL would hold for such a long
time . our offensive line sucks
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!