The Rising of Josh Robinson

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Re: The Rising of Josh Robinson

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

It really is amassing we are talking about Josh in a good way. It wasn't too long ago PFT had him as the worst CD in the NFL. Now, we change from the cover 2, a new HC, and he is holding his own. I would still like to see him on kick returns, let CP concentrate completely on being a WR. I don't think anyone on this board thought we would have 2 solid CD's at the beginning of the year. I wont talk about Captain just yet though.
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

PurpleKoolaid wrote:It really is amassing we are talking about Josh in a good way. It wasn't too long ago PFT had him as the worst CD in the NFL. Now, we change from the cover 2, a new HC, and he is holding his own. I would still like to see him on kick returns, let CP concentrate completely on being a WR. I don't think anyone on this board thought we would have 2 solid CD's at the beginning of the year. I wont talk about Captain just yet though.
I haven't heard so much talk about CDs since the iPod was invented... :P
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

DKSweets wrote: I haven't heard so much talk about CDs since the iPod was invented... :P
What does PurpleKoolaid mean by CD?
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

PurpleMustReign wrote: What does PurpleKoolaid mean by CD?
He probably was on his phone and CB got autocorrected.
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

PurpleHalo wrote: I honestly would have liked to see Chris Cook in Zimmers defense.
Eh, outside of preseason he hasn't really done anything. We need a solid nickel corner more than anything, I think Rhodes and Robinson on the outside has better potential than Rhodes/Cook.