This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Washington Redskins

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

The Breeze
Hall of Fame Inductee

Re: This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Washington Redskins

Post by The Breeze »

I think if the Vikes can establish the run game early and stick with it, they can start to makes some strides on offense and score. Short of that I don't think they will win this game if Washington shows up.

We have to get into the endzone.
frosted
Career Elite Player

Post by frosted »

A couple things I think I think:

I think Charles Johnson gets in the end zone this week. He's been getting open down the field. I think this is the week Ted and CJ connect on a long TD.

I think McKinnon has over 100 total yards from scrimmage.

I think Corey Wootten has a sack, and overall plays a nice game.

Defense has another game with 4 or more sacks.

Xavier Rhodes collects his first career interception.

Ted throws two touchdowns, one to Charles Johnson (prophesied above) and one to Chase Ford.

DeSean Jackson doesn't get behind our defense, and we keep him in check overall, but Garcon and Jordan Reed both catch 5+ passes.

Alfred Morris runs for a touchdown and 100+ yards, but our defense keeps the Redskins under 24 points.

If we win the turnover battle, we win the game. If we push or lose the turnover battle, we lose the game.

What are the things you guys think you are thinking this week?
frosted
Career Elite Player

Post by frosted »

@christomasson
Didn't see anybody not practicing for Vikings with exception of Kyle Rudolph (conditioning on side) & Chandler Harnish (out 4-6 weeks foot)

@christomasson
9 Vikings, including Captain Munnerlyn, Blair Walsh, Kyle Rudolph, have been enlisted to grow mustaches during Movember for health awareness

@christomasson
Mike Zimmer has a healthier team: "Guys who are nicked up are starting to get healthier.''

@christomasson
Mike Zimmer said David Yankey has got "to get stronger.'' That's why he hasn't been active.

@christomasson
Vikings injury report has Kyle Rudolph out Jabari price questionable nobody else in doubt

@MasterStrib
Rick Spielman/George Paton on the list. "@AdamSchefter Close to a dozen NFL GMs attended FSU-LOUISVILLE.

Gerald Hodges healthy and on track to play. Hurray! I am interested to see how they deploy Greenway and Hodges.
PurpleHalo
All Pro Elite Player

Post by PurpleHalo »

I really like reading this thread every week, you had a great idea for a pre game thread frosted. BTW gratz on Lacy, I really needed a WR.
This space available for rent.
frosted
Career Elite Player

Post by frosted »

PurpleHalo wrote:I really like reading this thread every week, you had a great idea for a pre game thread frosted. BTW gratz on Lacy, I really needed a WR.
Thanks, I enjoy writing. Actually got the thread idea from an enemy fan forum I visited last year haha. I'm glad to have Lacy, but I truly have a log jam of good RB's right now..I need to move Ivory, Vereen, Oliver, McCoy or someone to accommodate Eddie haha. I just think Lacy will have a better 2nd half. LaFell is a nice receiver though you're right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
frosted
Career Elite Player

Post by frosted »

A couple things I thought I thought (I did):

I think Charles Johnson gets in the end zone this week. He's been getting open down the field. I think this is the week Ted and CJ connect on a long TD. Nope, was definitely wrong on that

I think McKinnon has over 100 total yards from scrimmage. No - only 68 yards

I think Corey Wootten has a sack, and overall plays a nice game. Man, I suck at this.

Defense has another game with 4 or more sacks. Alright, finally got one.

Xavier Rhodes collects his first career interception. I suck again.

Ted throws two touchdowns, one to Charles Johnson (prophesied above) and one to Chase Ford. No second TD to CJ, BUT Chase Ford did catch a touchdown. 50% correct.

DeSean Jackson doesn't get behind our defense, and we keep him in check overall, but Garcon and Jordan Reed both catch 5+ passes. He definitely got behind us, and Reed and Garcon definitely had quiet games. Woof.

Alfred Morris runs for a touchdown and 100+ yards, but our defense keeps the Redskins under 24 points. Morris had 92 and 2 TD, but the Skins scored 26. Close but no cigar.

If we win the turnover battle, we win the game. If we push or lose the turnover battle, we lose the game. Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
808vikingsfan
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by 808vikingsfan »

Looks like they do this for all their opponents at extremeskins.com

Funny stuff in here.

2014 Vikings Look-a-Like Thread
Deleted: Sept 12 2014
Reborn: Sept 17 2014
PurpleHalo
All Pro Elite Player

Post by PurpleHalo »

808vikingsfan wrote:Looks like they do this for all their opponents at extremeskins.com

Funny stuff in here.

2014 Vikings Look-a-Like Thread
So I take it Eugene Levy is from the DC area?
This space available for rent.