ESPN 30 for 30 Presents: Rand University (Randy Moss)

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

frosted
Career Elite Player

ESPN 30 for 30 Presents: Rand University (Randy Moss)

Post by frosted »

http://espn.go.com/30for30/film?page=randuniversity

I am so stoked for this one. They are usually excellent, and this one involves my favorite ball player of all time. Sorry mods, if this is a bad spot for this, but it's (former) Vikings Talk, IMO. I for one, cannot wait for this. November 11th.
Last edited by frosted on Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Re: ESPN 30 for 30 Presents: Rand University

Post by Mothman »

frosted21 wrote:http://espn.go.com/30for30/film?page=randuniversity

I am so stoked for this one. They are usually excellent, and this one involves my favorite ball player of all time. Sorry mods, if this is a bad spot for this, but it's (former) Vikings Talk, IMO. I for one, cannot wait for this. November 11th.
I think it's fine in this spot since Randy Moss is still a favorite of so many Vikings fans. However, it might be a good idea to include his name in the title or in your post. The link ended up taking me to the 30 for 30 front page, where I wondered for a second when Brian Bosworth played for the Vikings! ;) Then I navigated forward to the 11th and realized why you were excited.
frosted
Career Elite Player

Post by frosted »

Mothman wrote: I think it's fine in this spot since Randy Moss is still a favorite of so many Vikings fans. However, it might be a good idea to include his name in the title or in your post. The link ended up taking me to the 30 for 30 front page, where I wondered for a second when Brian Bosworth played for the Vikings! ;) Then I navigated forward to the 11th and realized why you were excited.

Haha, thanks for the heads up!
mosscarter
All Pro Elite Player

Re: ESPN 30 for 30 Presents: Rand University (Randy Moss)

Post by mosscarter »

wow is that going to be fantastic. is it an hour or half hour?
frosted
Career Elite Player

Post by frosted »

mosscarter wrote:wow is that going to be fantastic. is it an hour or half hour?
Not sure, but they are usually between 1 and 2 hours long.
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

One of my top 3 all time Vikings. Even above AD. Cant wait to see this.
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

Mothman wrote: I think it's fine in this spot since Randy Moss is still a favorite of so many Vikings fans. However, it might be a good idea to include his name in the title or in your post. The link ended up taking me to the 30 for 30 front page, where I wondered for a second when Brian Bosworth played for the Vikings! ;) Then I navigated forward to the 11th and realized why you were excited.

Yeah, I only got the Boz and I thought, Frosted is usually solid. He must be inebriated. :D

Thanks for the heads up. Randy's one of my favorites ever. I look forward to seeing it.
frosted
Career Elite Player

Post by frosted »

Texas Vike wrote:
Yeah, I only got the Boz and I thought, Frosted is usually solid. He must be inebriated. :D

Thanks for the heads up. Randy's one of my favorites ever. I look forward to seeing it.
I legitimately laughed out loud at that hahahaha. I am looking forward to the Boz one tonight though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

That is so awesome!
losperros
Commissioner

Post by losperros »

Thanks for posting this, frosted. I can't wait to see it.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

I just watched this on Youtube, and I must say, it was very well done. One of the most gifted athletes that has ever lived, I don't think we will ever see a WR come in the league and "rip the NFL up" like he did. He changed coverages, the teams in the division drafted differently because of him, and he could not be stopped.

There will never be another Randy Moss who comes in and has the success he did. Never.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
Purpnation
Franchise Player

Post by Purpnation »

Randys immense talent was seconded only by his terrible attitude, and destructive locker room behavior. My lord, loved him in purple, but he is a grade A moron.