COREY COVE - ON KFAN

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

London Viking
Practice Squad

COREY COVE - ON KFAN

Post by London Viking »

I have downloaded all the KFAN vikes based pod casts and phone in's to get the after game reactions/ interviews to keep up to date etc for around about the last 2 seasons, now and I have no knowledge of Corey Cove or on his ways and even if he is a vikes fan? but all that seems to come across from him on the fan line even after when we are winning games is first and foremost always negativity and its always delivered with plenty of arrogance in like 'oh i knew this was going to happen i told you so manner' ' i did say that we should of done this' . And he seems to enjoy the fact when we lose?

Now I am aware he is just the presenter and Lieber is there with him to bring the expert insight/analysis to callers on the show but Cove just seems to try to make things as annoying as possible to people listening with this tone and regularly talks down to callers like he is some sort of authority or an expert.

I just don't get it with him? i could be wrong and have him misunderstood & you can tell me otherwise as you would have a better basis to an opinion as you are from minn and other parts of the states while i'm in London.

Rant over!!
HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

Re: COREY COVE - ON KFAN

Post by HardcoreVikesFan »

London Viking wrote:I have downloaded all the KFAN vikes based pod casts and phone in's to get the after game reactions/ interviews to keep up to date etc for around about the last 2 seasons, now and I have no knowledge of Corey Cove or on his ways and even if he is a vikes fan? but all that seems to come across from him on the fan line even after when we are winning games is first and foremost always negativity and its always delivered with plenty of arrogance in like 'oh i knew this was going to happen i told you so manner' ' i did say that we should of done this' . And he seems to enjoy the fact when we lose?

Now I am aware he is just the presenter and Lieber is there with him to bring the expert insight/analysis to callers on the show but Cove just seems to try to make things as annoying as possible to people listening with this tone and regularly talks down to callers like he is some sort of authority or an expert.

I just don't get it with him? i could be wrong and have him misunderstood & you can tell me otherwise as you would have a better basis to an opinion as you are from minn and other parts of the states while i'm in London.

Rant over!!
Lol. That is Cove for ya. However, to a greater extent, Cove is that way because he is a talk-show personality. It is an act to generate listenership. Negative publicity is still publicity. I only get a chance to listen to KFAN after attending home games (something which I haven't been able to do this year yet), but I always look forward to fan-line after the game. Fan-line has some of the dumbest, yet entraining conversations. It is pretty funny to hear Cove just deuce on callers. :lol:
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.
frosted
Career Elite Player

Post by frosted »

I used to listen to the Power Trip every morning on KFAN with Cove and company but they act like such #### that I no longer tune in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lash Man
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Lash Man »

I can't stand listening to CC and think he is that smart #### know it all that never played sports in his life . I think he is not a Vikes fan and likes when they lose actually so he can lord his "great knowledge " over the rubes and sadly Leber just parrots whatever cove says. I respected Ben as a LB but as a radio analyst not so much .
LETS GO VIKINGS ! :rock:
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Lash Man wrote:I can't stand listening to CC and think he is that smart #### know it all that never played sports in his life . I think he is not a Vikes fan and likes when they lose actually so he can lord his "great knowledge " over the rubes and sadly Leber just parrots whatever cove says. I respected Ben as a LB but as a radio analyst not so much .

Sucks that they got rid of Mike Morris for him.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018