What this season means to me.

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Skoltastic_Voyage
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Skoltastic_Voyage »

Perhaps, now, in the wake of the Adrian Peterson scandal, the vikings are lost as well as their fans. I myself questioned if I even cared about football anymore. Dreading an abysmal season as a result of AD's absence and seeing Teddy thrown to wolves I wanted nothing more than this season to end. When Ponder was our hope, until it seemed hopeless and Cassel tried to float our spirits only to walk much the same path we were given one last glimmer of hope. In fact I never cared much for Adrian the way other fans did I was always more excited about the young talent such as (currently) Smith, Rhodes, Barr, Patterson and especially Bridgewater. These young players are the salvation for a team that needs it in bucketfuls. I watch to watch Teddy grow, I am sick of the politics, I can't stand losing to Green Bay, I am so done with last second losses and miss managed clocks... I will never be done watching the future become the present as I watch Smith make bone crunching tackles, Patterson taking it to the house, Rhodes because he is FHACKING awesome or Bridgewater showing us hope in a hopeless situation. Thank you young men of the Vikings, skol. Oh and screw you Arron Rodgers, enjoy your loss to NO.
My guide to being a Vikings fan:
Step 1.) Drink beer.
Step 2.) See step 1.
720pete
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: What this season means to me.

Post by 720pete »

Ok.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

720pete wrote:Ok.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
It's not too often that I honestly chuckle when reading a post, but I appreciate your brevity.