Vikings considering changes on the offensive line

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

dead_poet
Commissioner

Re: Vikings considering changes on the offensive line

Post by dead_poet »

fiestavike wrote:
right now our offensive line is suffering the same fate as Prince Humperdink..."humiliations galore!"

Ndamakong Suh was the Dread Pirate Roberts, and they were the castle guard! Parabolic mics picked up Kalil saying "Oh you mean this gate key" just before the 6th sack of Bridgewater! It'll be featured on "mic'd up"

It was reported that in a meeting this week Zimmer spoke to the offensive line, saying, "I AM HERE, BUT SOON YOU WILL NOT BE HERE!!!!"
Nicely done. :o

Miracle Eric Sugarman: [Lifts and drops the arm of an unconscious Bridgewater after the eighth sack] "I've seen worse."

Clearly the problem the offensive line has been experiencing is their feet being stuck in lightning sand.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
mansquatch
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by mansquatch »

I dunno, I think Frasier and Musgrave strapped the entire OL into the 6 Fingered Man's Torture Machine as a parting gift to the Wilf's and Spielman.
Winning is not a sometime thing it is an all of the time thing - Vince Lombardi
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

mansquatch wrote:I dunno, I think Frasier and Musgrave strapped the entire OL into the 6 Fingered Man's Torture Machine as a parting gift to the Wilf's and Spielman.
:lol:
"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

man, that's some funny stuff :lol:
fiestavike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by fiestavike »

"But Wesley, what about the ROUS's"?

"Rodents Of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist".

"You like that!"
-- Cap'n Spazz Cousins
BGM
Hall of Famer

Post by BGM »

This thread just keeps getting better and better!

I have to wonder if sometimes coaches would like to say this at their press conferences: "I'll explain and I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog faced buffoon."
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." - Frank Zappa