I was wrong

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Purpnation
Franchise Player

Re: I was wrong

Post by Purpnation »

Orion wrote:Agreed. We need to sell Patterson, McKinnon, Smith, Walsh, and Bridgewater.

just
#### pull the plug and start over.

That last game proved we're one of the worst teams in the NFL. absolutely pathetic.
Now I know you dont truly feel this way. I really doubt you want to trade away all of our young talent. Chill out bruh.
mosscarter
All Pro Elite Player

Post by mosscarter »

how could anyone with a brain say get rid of bridgewater? i'll agree that patterson has been highly dissapointing, but bridgewater???????????? get real. the utter senselessness of some of these posts is amazing.
Purple Reign
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Purple Reign »

DarthBrooks wrote:This season has been an odd one. At some point a fan of each team has said "My team is absolute garbage" and they were correct at the time.
That's usually true for most seasons. Fans are pretty fickle even their team loses just 1 game. The only team I would exclude this year is the Denver Broncos. Yes, they did lose a game but it was to Seattle in overtime so I wouldn't classify that as being absolute garbage.
mmvikes
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by mmvikes »

Purpnation wrote: Jeesh you really think the guy sucks already? The dude is a rookie, he has plenty of time to "Get it". I know that it is annoying not having immediate production to your liking but comon, he is a rookie.
I just took it as Leafman playing the sarcasm card. Thought it was funny.
84BreaksAnkles
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by 84BreaksAnkles »

Purple Reign wrote:So you've considered 'everyone' - even the backups? Or does your definition of everyone just mean the current starters? If it really does mean everyone, how can you evaluate backups who haven't played very much?
Of course not, I am only referring to the guys who have played thus far. And I don't mean right away, I mean we need a gameplan to get rid of them, and get better...
Please just watch(04:39-05:18):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxXCuSyj18M&t=4m39s
This is a dog.
Compare that to this guy (00:46-01:01):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar3ioQywcAc&t=0m45s
"It's ok to hit the bag"