Site Banner

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Which Banner Do You Choose?

Purple People Eaters
23%
Vikings HOF Memebers
37%
Patterson/Smith
26%
Carter/Moss
14%

Total votes: 35

Cliff
Site Admin

Re: Site Banner

Post by Cliff »

I think I was able to fix this, how does it look to everyone else?
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

Cliff wrote:I think I was able to fix this, how does it look to everyone else?

Looks great.
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

I like the banner, but I would love see John Randle in there, he is the reason I became a fan of the Vikings ....
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

I'm not a graphics guy, but if you get me the banner I'll rotate them out every month or so.
DK Sweets
Career Elite Player

Post by DK Sweets »

Can we get the image specifications? You were able to work the old ones in, but apparently when I used the template from the image of Adrian shared up thread, it was off by a bit.

I think the idea of rotating them is awesome. It would definitely give this a more community feel (I'm proud that you chose the ones I worked up, but as I said when I posted them, they are clearly flawed. I'm just happy we have something up for now).
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

DKSweets wrote:Can we get the image specifications? You were able to work the old ones in, but apparently when I used the template from the image of Adrian shared up thread, it was off by a bit.

I think the idea of rotating them is awesome. It would definitely give this a more community feel (I'm proud that you chose the ones I worked up, but as I said when I posted them, they are clearly flawed. I'm just happy we have something up for now).
The dimensions I used were 100 X 800. It is also important that the sides of the images are black to match the main "Vikings" logo in the center. This is what I ended up with;