Weeeeeerrrreeeee Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Just Me
Hall of Famer

Weeeeeerrrreeeee Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!

Post by Just Me »

Image:) Feels good!
Last edited by Just Me on Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've told people a million times not to exaggerate!
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Re: Weeeeeerrrreeeee Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!

Post by Mothman »

Indeed it does. :)

I just hope people will return and that the shutdown didn't cause irreparable damage. I guess we'll find out.
allday1991
All Pro Elite Player

Post by allday1991 »

Yay
“I remember my mistakes more than my success.” - Adrian Peterson
Crax
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Crax »

Just to set your minds all at ease, I'm still here.

I know, I know, feel free to hold your applause. :govikes:
Just Me
Hall of Famer

Post by Just Me »

Crax wrote:Just to set your minds all at ease, I'm still here.

I know, I know, feel free to hold your applause. :govikes:
:appl: :appl: :appl: (Sorry - Couldn't contain myself!) :wink:
I've told people a million times not to exaggerate!
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

Crax wrote:Just to set your minds all at ease, I'm still here.

What a relief!

Seriously, welcome back, Crax.

Welcome back, everybody! :banana2:
Crax
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Crax »

Thanks. Feel a little bad about crashing over at purplepride and then jumping back, but I've put over 1000 posts worth of work here, and couldn't abandon it. :mrgreen:
mossbutt
All Pro Elite Player

Post by mossbutt »

Thanks Cliff.
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

Crax wrote:Thanks. Feel a little bad about crashing over at purplepride and then jumping back, but I've put over 1000 posts worth of work here, and couldn't abandon it. :mrgreen:
I know what you mean. This place is our "home". I'm going to keep reading and posting over there, at least for a while. They were kind enough to welcome us and from what I've seen they have a good board. Maybe we'll get some healthy 'cross-pollination" going between the two sites!
Crax
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Crax »

mossbutt wrote:Thanks Cliff.
Oh yeah, that too. I know Cliff had to do a bunch of stuff to get this going, so props to him for getting it all done so quickly.
Lars
Pro Bowl Elite Player

The Death & Resurrection of VMB

Post by Lars »

I'm not going to say to much... but the whole soap opera with the VMB board this weekend was disgraceful.

I read Geoff's post. I'm deeply offended that he banned posters over the weekend because he angrily disagreed with them over there views with regard to Adrien Peterson's indictment -- assuming through his own narrow lens that they were defending child abuse. And he did this after he had already stepped down from being the administrator of this site and was clear that he was no longer interested in being a moderator -- which apparently was untrue.

Right now there are news stories floating around on the web -- not even a day old -- that say this board is finished, dead, deceased, gone forever.

So here I am posting. Another lie.

:puke:

Good thing there is mercy and grace.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Re: The Death & Resurrection of VMB

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Lars wrote:I'm not going to say to much... but the whole soap opera with the VMB board this weekend was disgraceful.

I read Geoff's post. I'm deeply offended that he banned posters over the weekend because he angrily disagreed with them over there views with regard to Adrien Peterson's indictment -- assuming through his own narrow lens that they were defending child abuse. And he did this after he had already stepped down from being the administrator of this site and was clear that he was no longer interested in being a moderator -- which apparently was untrue.

Right now there are news stories floating around on the web -- not even a day old -- that say this board is finished, dead, deceased, gone forever.

So here I am posting. Another lie.

:puke:

Good thing there is mercy and grace.
Well written, Lars.

It feels good to be back!!
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
chicagopurple
All Pro Elite Player

Post by chicagopurple »

Well, we will see what comes of this. I think it was fitting that there was a great uproar and outrage/disgust,etc by both Viking Fans and sponsors. More of this is needed for all these spoiled, entitled millionaire athletes and owners to get the message that the pedestal they have been placed upon is a privilege that they need to appreciate and earn. It appears that the Wilfs are a tad clueless and only really listen to what affects their pocketbook. Too bad. I would hope that the team I have stuck with for decades of frustration would be a team that shows a high standard of ethics. It was nice in the past to look at the Raiders and Ravens and be able to feel morally superior. Now we are the team of the Love Boat and Child Abuse......Wilf needs to fix that. What a frustrating year already! I am really hoping that we discover that OUR team is better then we think without AP. Maybe AP needs to see that the world DOES go on without him as a reality check. Statistically I saw a article showing that the Vikes record in the 9 games He has missed in his career the Vikes win percentage was no worse! Who would have guessed?
Canuck
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Canuck »

What a joke!! If adrian Peterson plays for the vikings anytime soonis this site going to shut down again. Freedom of speech is great isn't it.
Crax
All Pro Elite Player

Post by Crax »

Canuck wrote:What a joke!! If adrian Peterson plays for the vikings anytime soonis this site going to shut down again. Freedom of speech is great isn't it.
That was one guy going rogue and shutting it down. It's been turned over to other people now. I can't speak for the current administration, but I doubt that would happen.