Weeeeeerrrreeeee Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

EPV
Waterboy

Re: Weeeeeerrrreeeee Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!

Post by EPV »

Kansas Viking wrote: What is this "championship game loss" that you speak of? :wink:

For some reason, I just hear the sound of static when certain words are mentioned. :evil: Only a weekend? I think it took me a month. It helped me deal with 2009.
“The burned hand teaches best. After that, advice about fire goes to the heart.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien
Kansas Viking
Starship Commander

Post by Kansas Viking »

EPV wrote:It helped me deal with 2009.
That and having a stash of meds left over from '98 seemed to help. :burp:
Mike

NextQuestion
Career Elite Player

Post by NextQuestion »

Canuck wrote:What a joke!! If adrian Peterson plays for the vikings anytime soonis this site going to shut down again. Freedom of speech is great isn't it.
Freedom of speech doesn't always come without consequence. Priefer knows that.
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.
Cliff
Site Admin

Post by Cliff »

NextQuestion wrote: Freedom of speech doesn't always come without consequence. Priefer knows that.
Plus freedom of speech applies to dealings with public organizations. You've not had freedom of speech on this board ever. We don't allow political conversations, for example. We require a certain level of respect towards other members that isn't required in 'free speech'.

Not saying I agree with what happened ... but you're misunderstanding what your right to freedom of speech is if you think you can just say whatever you want where ever you want. Go to someone's house and express your opinion that their wife is ugly and you'll likely be asked to leave.
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »