Patriots @ Vikings Predictions (Week 2)

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Who will win the week 2 match up between the Vikings and Patriots?

Vikings
64%
Patriots
36%

Total votes: 47

Skoltastic_Voyage
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Patriots @ Vikings Predictions (Week 2)

Post by Skoltastic_Voyage »

Okay so i had a dream last night that I was in the Vikings locker room chilling drinking beer. I knew that game wasn't going well so i didn't watch. Well Zimmer came in after a while and had a couple with me that dude was cool as hell. The game ended and we lost 31-4.... 4? Yeah I had to post this just in case we get 2 safeties no one would believe me... NOW the twist. In my dream it was SF we lost against, but we were drinking beer with the Pat's logo on it... sooo not sure what to make out of it.

God damn I hope we win I am losing interest in football with all this scandalous BS from the players these days maybe a W will knock my funk off.

BTW, Adrian in my dream became annoyed with me and I thought he was going to hit me at one point.... I am really apparently taking this very hard. I may need to cut back on the beer... or get less sun or something.
My guide to being a Vikings fan:
Step 1.) Drink beer.
Step 2.) See step 1.
John_Viveiros
Career Elite Player

Post by John_Viveiros »

I voted that it was likely that we would lose. But the Vikings seem to play well without Adrian. Last year, we won both games where he didn't play - that's 2-0 without Adrian, 3-10-1 with him. I'm not saying that he makes the team worse, but it seems that our offense gets really predictable with him. It's not his fault - they just call running plays more often. This might have changed with Norv anyway.
84BreaksAnkles
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by 84BreaksAnkles »

Pepper2Moss wrote:31-13 Pats
Looks like you win Pepp, I was a close 2nd with 31-17. bummer though :( Wish we were wrong
Please just watch(04:39-05:18):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxXCuSyj18M&t=4m39s
This is a dog.
Compare that to this guy (00:46-01:01):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar3ioQywcAc&t=0m45s
"It's ok to hit the bag"