Patriots Sign Allen Reisner

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

frosted
Career Elite Player

Patriots Sign Allen Reisner

Post by frosted »

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... ice-squad/

Bill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Crax
All Pro Elite Player

Re: Patriots Sign Allen Reisner

Post by Crax »

I wish we would have kept him over Line. I would have liked to see Reisner/Rudolph in some two TE sets.
Xqed
Franchise Player

Post by Xqed »

I'm sure Belicheat knows enough about the Norv Turner offense he doesn't need any insider info but would not surprise me if that's exactly why he did this - to prep for his Week 2 opponent.
Pseudo Everything
Transition Player

Post by Pseudo Everything »

Xqed wrote:I'm sure Belicheat knows enough about the Norv Turner offense he doesn't need any insider info but would not surprise me if that's exactly why he did this - to prep for his Week 2 opponent.
Yesterday the Pats worked out Fred Evans. Hummmm.

They released Reisner a few days ago from their PS. Guess they figured they got all the info they could from him and then sent him on his way.

Honestly ... no other team in the NFL does this as much as the Patriots.

Okay ... had to update this with a couple of interesting tweets:

Andrew Krammer ‏@Andrew_Krammer
[2/2] Zimmer: "I’m not saying they’re trying to get information, but it still comes down to blocking and tackling...it doesn't win games."

Andrew Krammer ‏@Andrew_Krammer 5m
Zimmer on NE working out Fred Evans: "It’s not something we do, I know other teams do that." [1/2]
HardcoreVikesFan
Hall of Famer

Post by HardcoreVikesFan »

Reminds me of all those years ago (hard to believe it has been 7 years since 2007) when we took Garrett Mills from the Patriots when they were trying to slip Mills to the PS. Ever since that, 'The Hoodie' has sworn revenge against Minnesota. I am not surprised they are doing this with Reisner.

Then again, New England has deep connections to Iowa Hawkeye Football. It could simply be a matter of elevating a good player to the active roster at position of need. We should have kept Allen.
A Randy Moss fan for life. A Kevin Williams fan for life.