Your prized Vikings posessions.

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Tark10
Starter

Re: Your prized Vikings posessions.

Post by Tark10 »

I still have a Viking bobble head doll I bought during the 1976 season. I've grown attached to it over many years because it has survived me throwing it against the wall after Super Bowl XI, 41-0 playoff defeat, 1998 playoff game defeat, 2009 season playoff defeat, Ponder's last interception. I keep a roll of duct tape handy just in case the head comes off. I like everything I've seen from Zimmer so far. Frazier looked like a cigar store indian on the sidelines. Zimmer exudes energy. Two seasons of outdoor football to enjoy while we look forward to the new stadium. I've been a purple fan since 1972 but lost interest after the Favre playoff loss. Some of us older guys have too many bruises. I pulled out my 30 year old Viking wall clock and installed a new battery for the first time since 1/10. The wife walked in.. looked at me, then glanced at the bobble head doll, shook her head, and walked out of the room. HERE WE GO AGAIN!!
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Re: Your prized Vikings posessions.

Post by Funkytown »

Tark10 wrote: I pulled out my 30 year old Viking wall clock and installed a new battery for the first time since 1/10. The wife walked in.. looked at me, then glanced at the bobble head doll, shook her head, and walked out of the room. HERE WE GO AGAIN!!
:lol: