Vikings sign WR Lestar Jean

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Re: Vikings sign WR Lestar Jean

Post by Purple bruise »

That would be pretty "sick" to line up Watkins or Evans with Patterson and Rudolph
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

PurpleKoolaid wrote:Wish I could figure how to quote lol. After 2 years I still cant. But I kind of agree with Purple Bruise one this. I love Watkins. Amasing WR. But Evans might be better. I cant put my finger on it, but he has it. I love watching him. Hes is going to be an instant hit. But then so is Watkins. And hopefully Patterson.
Just make sure every part you want to quote has an opening and closing:

Code: Select all

[quote]This is where the quoted text goes[/quote]
And will come out looking like this:
This is where the quoted text goes
You can also add a name like:

[quote="Adrian Peterson"]this is where the quoted text goes[/quote]
And will come out like this:
Adrian Peterson wrote:this is where the quoted text goes
For multiple people, you just add the name quote of everyone at the beginning and make sure to have a closing quote where they stop writing:

[quote="Johnny Manziel"][quote="Blake Bortles"] I'm the best QB in the draft![/quote]
No you're not![/quote]
Would look like this:
Johnny Manziel wrote: No you're not!
Note that this has two closing quotes because you have two opening quotes, just remember for every open there needs to be a close and that the first name will always be on the outside.
MichViking
Transition Player

Post by MichViking »

I live in Houston and I remember seeing Lestar Jean play in the preseason and he looked real good. He looked so good in fact that I drafted him in the late late rounds of my fantasy draft last year with the thought that he would break out around mid season. It didnt happen however and I really am curious as to why. He seriously looked good. But yes I know it was just the preseason.
RIP Sean Taylor
King James
All Pro Elite Player

Post by King James »

I'm not mad at this signing at all. Outside of Jennings, Patterson, and Wright, our WR core is expandable. Jerome Simpson isn't a long term option here anyways and the 5th WR spot is fought for every year.