My dream last night

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

My dream last night

Post by PurpleMustReign »

So I've been home sick this week and been hopped up on NyQuil and what not so my dreams have been a little goofy.

But the Vikings drafted Teddy Bridgewater. Then Cassel got hurt, so Bridgewater started and led us the rest of the season. Then in the NFC Championship game, which we hosted, Kevin Williams picked up a loose ball and ran it back for a TD giving the Vikings a win, and sending them to the Super Bowl.
Then I woke up and my mouth was dry because I can't breathe through my nose. But it was a fun dream.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
NextQuestion
Career Elite Player

Re: My dream last night

Post by NextQuestion »

Much better than the one I had the other night where Vikes started out 0-3 again!
Pull yr 84 jerseys out.
Eli
Hall of Famer

Post by Eli »

I have a recurring dream where I'm on my deathbed watching the Vikings in what might be their first Super Bowl win. Fighting for every breath, tubes and IVs and monitors attached to every inch of my withering body, coming down to the final drive, but I'm fading...

I always wake up in a cold sweat and don't have any idea who won. The Vikings are denied, even in my dreams.
Texas Vike
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Texas Vike »

Eli wrote:I have a recurring dream where I'm on my deathbed watching the Vikings in what might be their first Super Bowl win. Fighting for every breath, tubes and IVs and monitors attached to every inch of my withering body, coming down to the final drive, but I'm fading...

I always wake up in a cold sweat and don't have any idea who won. The Vikings are denied, even in my dreams.

Whoa! Seriously? That's heavy, Eli.
KSViking
Veteran

Post by KSViking »

Dmizzle wrote:Man with all that being said, it kinda makes me wonder,

Has anybody had go to therapy because of the Vikings or any other team.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk
No therapy, but I did have to learn how to repair holes in my living room wall.
jackal
Strong Safety

Post by jackal »

I had one with me and my sons watching games
In the new stadium and and looking through that
angled glass section
no one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
saint33
All Pro Elite Player

Post by saint33 »

Every year I have a dream that I miss the draft and then when I go to look at who was drafted, I've never heard of most of the players taken in the first round. And everytime I think "this happens every year, they never take players I've heard of" even though it only happens in my dreams. This year we were the only team that I actually knew the player we drafted and it was Teddy Bridgewater.