Adrian Peterson: I am trying to qualify for the Olympics

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

jeg067
Starter

Adrian Peterson: I am trying to qualify for the Olympics

Post by jeg067 »

The natural state of the football fan is bitter disappointment. - N.H.
Angels Wings
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Adrian Peterson: I am trying to qualify for the Olympics

Post by Angels Wings »

This proves that Adrian is not human... :shock:
For those with wings, fly to your dreams
vikeinmontana
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by vikeinmontana »

Purplemania wrote:LOL He won't be Bolt...but I wouldn't bet on AD losing ever.
my thoughts too. AD isn't even the fastest player in the nfl....let alone the world. :shock:

i feel like he could be a legitimate olympic hurdler with the right training. short distance. wonder if that would be something he was interested in. that said....i learned a long time ago to not bet against this dude and ANYTHING he says.
i'm ready for a beer.
BGM
Hall of Famer

Post by BGM »

Honestlly, he could announce that he will be the first man to run to Mars, and I would have a hard time believing he couldn't do it.
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." - Frank Zappa
S197
Fenrir

Post by S197 »

vikeinmontana wrote: my thoughts too. AD isn't even the fastest player in the nfl....let alone the world. :shock:

i feel like he could be a legitimate olympic hurdler with the right training. short distance. wonder if that would be something he was interested in. that said....i learned a long time ago to not bet against this dude and ANYTHING he says.
I don't even think he's the fastest guy on the team. I'll give that to Harvin. Actually on a track, it might be Josh Robinson.
justinkendle
Veteran

Post by justinkendle »

He would need to lose some weight aswell
Angels Wings
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by Angels Wings »

Well, he didn't say the 100 meters, which he doesn't have a chance. When 7 out of eight guys run under ten seconds( Powell pulled his hamstring and pulled up lame) you gotta be cheetah fast to be in that field. He said the 2 and the 400 meters. Like the 1, he has no chance in the 2 either to be honest. Like his chances in the 400 though due to the fact that he runs on an acre-long field which means that he should have some endurance...
For those with wings, fly to your dreams