Vikings VS Packers Predictions

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

admvp
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Re: Vikings VS Packers Predictions

Post by admvp »

No matter how badly I want to, I refuse to allow myself to predict a win.

Until we aren't, we are still the Vikings.

And the Packers are playing their best ball of the season, peaking at just the right time.

Packers 31, Vikings 21.

Fun fact: Assuming SF beats Arizona, if we beat Green Bay we'll play them again the next week in the wildcard game at Lambeau.
admvp
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by admvp »

acousticrock wrote: That's pretty interesting.
If GB thinks we are an easy victory, they could potentially mail in week 17 in order to meet us at Lambeau in the playoffs.
Rodgers mentioned after today's game that they (as in the Packers) 'made it work' 2 years ago without getting the bye. It almost sounded like he didn't care if they got it. And you'll remember, last year they did get the bye and crashed and burned in divisionals. So based on these things, I'm hoping your theory proves true.

If so, all the better. It's very hard to lose to a team and then turn around and beat them the very next week, even if you weren't trying in the first game. Just my take. We'll see.
yezzir
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by yezzir »

I can't make a prediction yet, but the dome is gonna be CRAZY on sunday. Hide your kids.
mmvikes
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by mmvikes »

Demi wrote:Think it also depends how healthy AD is. I don't remember hearing anything about his groin from the previous week, yet the announcers pointed it out after his last run. I noticed him holding his cup after the play and thought maybe he just got hit there, but possibly more to it.

Anyone heard anymore?
NFL players don't wear cups. You would be hard pressed to even find a high school player wearing one anymore.
petev_sj
Veteran

Post by petev_sj »

I think the Metrodome crowd will be amped up for the game. That loud dome is a menace to any QB even Rodgers. I think Rodgers is going to get hit A LOT.

A statement game to the NFC north and the playoffs, the Vikings are for real.

Vikings 42
Packers 14
VltrophyXLV
Practice Squad

Post by VltrophyXLV »

W/A.D. needing 208 yards to break E.Ds record it's not going to happen. Yes AD had 210 yards against us the last time it's not happening this time. Packers are getting hot at the right time. Ponder gets sacked 3+ times & throws 2 INTs. Rodgers throws 3 TDs & Harris or Grant runs for a TD. Final score 34-17 Packers. GO PACK GO!!! Beat those vikqueens
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

Doh, sucks they moved it. Now its the primetime game. Vikes dont do well with those. They should have left it alone.
Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Purple bruise »

VltrophyXLV wrote:W/A.D. needing 208 yards to break E.Ds record it's not going to happen. Yes AD had 210 yards against us the last time it's not happening this time. Packers are getting hot at the right time. Ponder gets sacked 3+ times & throws 2 INTs. Rodgers throws 3 TDs & Harris or Grant runs for a TD. Final score 34-17 Packers. GO PACK GO!!! Beat those vikqueens
I have your VIQUEEN troll :steamed:
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.
Dark
Transition Player

Post by Dark »

VltrophyXLV wrote:W/A.D. needing 208 yards to break E.Ds record it's not going to happen. Yes AD had 210 yards against us the last time it's not happening this time. Packers are getting hot at the right time. Ponder gets sacked 3+ times & throws 2 INTs. Rodgers throws 3 TDs & Harris or Grant runs for a TD. Final score 34-17 Packers. GO PACK GO!!! Beat those vikqueens
TROLL!!!!! GET HIM OUT OF HERE!
ADMVP & CCHOF
VltrophyXLV
Practice Squad

Post by VltrophyXLV »

Not trolling I'm actually talking some football in here. Besides its not like I'm the first opposing team to visit u guys. Heck we've had other teams come in to our forum as well.
Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Purple bruise »

VltrophyXLV wrote:Not trolling I'm actually talking some football in here. Besides its not like I'm the first opposing team to visit u guys. Heck we've had other teams come in to our forum as well.
Do they come on your board and call you Fudgepackers :?:
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.
headless_norseman
All Pro Elite Player

Post by headless_norseman »

Demi wrote:Now THIS is the way to end a season.

Incorrect. Our season begins next week. And then......
A successful coach needs a patient wife, loyal dog, and great quarterback - and not necessarily in that order.

-- Bud Grant
Dark
Transition Player

Post by Dark »

VltrophyXLV wrote:Not trolling I'm actually talking some football in here. Besides its not like I'm the first opposing team to visit u guys. Heck we've had other teams come in to our forum as well.
You think "GO PACK GO!!!!!! BEAT THOSE VIQUEENS!!!" isn't trolling? Are you kidding?!
ADMVP & CCHOF
VltrophyXLV
Practice Squad

Post by VltrophyXLV »

Purple bruise wrote: I have your VIQUEEN troll :steamed:
Smack talk is 1/2 the fun. Besides at least when u guys come to Lambeau Field we're nicer to u guys then u are to us when we come to your place. Vikings fans have a habit of being rude to the visiting fans but we treat the visiting fans w/respect when at Lambeau
yezzir
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by yezzir »

Dark wrote: You think "GO PACK GO!!!!!! BEAT THOSE VIQUEENS!!!" isn't trolling? Are you kidding?!
Trolls feast on making others upset. The kid is prolly 15. Let him have his fun.