Vikings VS Packers Predictions

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Just Me
Hall of Famer

Re: Vikings VS Packers Predictions

Post by Just Me »

dead_poet wrote: Eat testicles. No way we should've been in the playoffs either. See you next week.
:point: :thumbsup: :rock:
I've told people a million times not to exaggerate!
Raptorman
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Raptorman »

VltrophyXLV wrote:W/A.D. needing 208 yards to break E.Ds record it's not going to happen. Yes AD had 210 yards against us the last time it's not happening this time. Packers are getting hot at the right time. Ponder gets sacked 3+ times & throws 2 INTs. Rodgers throws 3 TDs & Harris or Grant runs for a TD. Final score 34-17 Packers. GO PACK GO!!! Beat those vikqueens
Wonder if he comes back this week.
Vikings fan since Nov. 6, 1966. Annoying Packer fans since Nov. 7, 1966
Dark
Transition Player

Post by Dark »

Raptorman wrote: Wonder if he comes back this week.
I hope not. That guy was annoying.
ADMVP & CCHOF
Raptorman
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Raptorman »

Dark wrote: I hope not. That guy was annoying.
I can ask him, he is on one of the Packer forum I visit. He's been pretty quiet over there today as well.
Vikings fan since Nov. 6, 1966. Annoying Packer fans since Nov. 7, 1966
soflavike
Hall of Famer

Post by soflavike »

yezzir wrote: Look at it this way, how hilarious would it be if we did that. Vikings fans would have huge bragging rights until this time next year.
I got pretty close! Off by one point... and it was a whale of a good game!
A die-hard Vikings fan in South Florida
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

Sinatra wrote:I was completely wrong. Great win guys.

All you really did was screw your draft position. You'll get pounded next week. No way you beat the Packers two weeks in a row.
All any team wants is a chance at the playoffs. Thats why we draft, to win enough games to get to the playoffs. People like myself said there was no way we would win 3 these 3 games in a row. And im very excited to have been wrong. Unless this is a troll...
yezzir
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by yezzir »

dead_poet wrote: Eat testicles. No way we should've been in the playoffs either. See you next week.

:rofl:

Nothing scarier than playing a team who wasn't supposed to be in the playoffs from the get-go. BE SCARED PACKER FANS
vikeinmontana
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by vikeinmontana »

PurpleKoolaid wrote: All any team wants is a chance at the playoffs. Thats why we draft, to win enough games to get to the playoffs. People like myself said there was no way we would win 3 these 3 games in a row. And im very excited to have been wrong. Unless this is a troll...
great post. can't win if you don't get in. maybe we're do for some vikes magic. :confused:

:smilevike:
i'm ready for a beer.
Hunter Morrow
Hall of Famer

Post by Hunter Morrow »

That really is the line the Gay and Gag are using today isn't it?

"Well, you guys hung 440 yards and 37 points us...but you really screwed your draft position!"

What do you even draft for and sign free agents for? To improve your team and make the playoffs, right?

Yeah, we shouldn't have added

Jarius Wright
Josh Robinson
Matt Kalil
Jerome Felton
Harrison Smith
Blair Walsh

Those guys really screwed our draft position for 2013.
Just Me
Hall of Famer

Post by Just Me »

Hunter Morrow wrote:That really is the line the Gay and Gag are using today isn't it?

"Well, you guys hung 440 yards and 37 points us...but you really screwed your draft position!"

What do you even draft for and sign free agents for? To improve your team and make the playoffs, right?

Yeah, we shouldn't have added

Jarius Wright
Josh Robinson
Matt Kalil
Jerome Felton
Harrison Smith
Blair Walsh

Those guys really screwed our draft position for 2013.
Yeah, and Harrison Smith really proved that you can't find quality players later the first round. We are so totally screwed. :lol:
I've told people a million times not to exaggerate!
Purple bruise
Hall of Fame Candidate

Post by Purple bruise »

Purple bruise wrote: You think that the Packers will beat the Vikes, at home, by 25 points. I do not doubt the strong possibility that they lose but not by over three touchdowns and a fg. :?
\

You were slighty off on your prediction.
Do not mistake KINDNESS for WEAKNESS!

Best to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool rather than open it and remove all doubt.
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Purple bruise wrote:\

You were slighty off on your prediction.
And you had to call him out why?
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018
admvp
Pro Bowl Elite Player

Post by admvp »

Sinatra wrote:All you really did was screw your draft position. You'll get pounded next week. No way you beat the Packers two weeks in a row.
You argued and argued with all your cute little numbers and facts and reasons why you were oh so sure that the Packers would pound us. You were so persistent, before finally disappearing. But hey, you were wrong the first time; by all means, continue to predict the same thing. Be my guest. :lol:

And this post, this post here just completely undermines your credibility. Not that it would bother you, but still.

I'd rather make the playoffs and go one and done any day as opposed to going 4-12. Don't give me the draft position garbage. I thought you understood football.

Sure, we could be prone to a big emotional letdown Saturday, and we could get pounded, but there's the alternative to consider. We're a team with nothing to lose. We're playing with house money at this point; we're not even supposed to be here. All, I repeat, all of the pressure will be on Green Bay Saturday. Teams like us are dangerous.

And one last thing. If you watched the game, you know that our win wasn't thanks to the 'Any Given Sunday' principle which you insisted was our only chance. We gashed Green Bay's defense running the ball, just as we did the first time around. The Packers' defense really couldn't stop us all game long. That's a formula as opposed to a fluke.

SKOL VIKINGS

:smilevike: :v): :smilevike: :v): :smilevike: :v): :smilevike: :v): :smilevike: :v): :smilevike: :v):
PurpleMustReign
Starting Wide Receiver

Post by PurpleMustReign »

Dark wrote: I hope not. That guy was annoying.
He was banned, thankfully.
The Devil whispered in the Viking's ear, "There's a storm coming." The Viking replied, "I am the storm." ‪#‎SKOL2018