The Master "Lets get X Player" for the Vikings Next Year

A forum for the hard core Minnesota Vikings fan. Discuss upcoming games, opponents, trades, draft or what ever is on the minds of Viking fans!

Moderator: Moderators

Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Re: The Master

Post by Mothman »

mondry wrote:Don't know much about Wharton but at this point I'm pretty much at ABP status with Charlie Johnson.
ABP = Anyone but Ponder?
mondry
Hall of Famer

Post by mondry »

Mothman wrote: ABP = Anyone but Ponder?
Correct :P
Mothman
Defensive Tackle

Post by Mothman »

mondry wrote: Correct :P
:lol:
headless_norseman
All Pro Elite Player

Re: The Master "Lets get X Player" for the Vikings Next Year

Post by headless_norseman »

NextQuestion wrote:Am I the only one who just kind of wants to see what Floyd can do? I know depth rules but I'd really like to see this kid shine.

I've never been worried about him and I think he surprises the detractors this year.
A successful coach needs a patient wife, loyal dog, and great quarterback - and not necessarily in that order.

-- Bud Grant
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

Henry Melton - DL - Bears

Free agent DT Henry Melton is being sued for "a sum greater than $1 million," stemming from his public intoxication and assault arrest on December 23.

Around 2 AM on December 23, Melton was asked to leave Chill, a Texas sports bar. He then became "belligerent" and allegedly bit the bar owner, Donald Payne, in the lower back and pierced the skin. Melton's agent, Jordan Woy, denies the claims and plans to hold Chill "accountable" for damages Melton suffered.
Source: WFAA
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

Crap.
@JasonLaCanfora 4m
Henry Melton is visiting the Rams today
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” --- Bill Shankly
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

Former Jets lineman has left RT @VikingsPR: The #Vikings confirm the free agent visit of OL Vladimir Ducasse.
Demi
Commissioner

Post by Demi »

dead_poet wrote:Henry Melton - DL - Bears

Free agent DT Henry Melton is being sued for "a sum greater than $1 million," stemming from his public intoxication and assault arrest on December 23.

Around 2 AM on December 23, Melton was asked to leave Chill, a Texas sports bar. He then became "belligerent" and allegedly bit the bar owner, Donald Payne, in the lower back and pierced the skin. Melton's agent, Jordan Woy, denies the claims and plans to hold Chill "accountable" for damages Melton suffered.
Source: WFAA
No wonder they made a push for him, our kind of guy!
PurpleKoolaid
Hall of Famer

Post by PurpleKoolaid »

Demi wrote: No wonder they made a push for him, our kind of guy!
omg lol
dead_poet
Commissioner

Post by dead_poet »

Coach Zimmer: "[Michael Johnson] wanted to be close to home is what it really came down to...He wanted to be w/me too but I lost." #Vikings
@KFAN1003 on Twitter
Fumblitis
Waterboy

Mark Sanchez?

Post by Fumblitis »

Is Mark worth a look in camp? I just get the sense that he might have a similar situation that Brees had in San Diego. Would we be interested in bringing him in?
Fumblitis
Waterboy

Mark Sanchez?

Post by Fumblitis »

Is Mark worth a look in camp? I just get the sense that he might have a similar situation that Brees had in San Diego. Would we be interested in bringing him in?
AP_AD28
Rookie

Re: Mark Sanchez?

Post by AP_AD28 »

not a chance.
any other QB > ponder > sanchez
in my opinion...
Loki
Veteran

Post by Loki »

:wallbang: seriously? this is what I hate about our fans sometimes. It takes us the longest time to identify the shlt on our own team (Ponder) and then when we finally realise it we just want somebody elses shlt (Sanchez). WAKE UP and realize its all shlt. Replacing shlt with shlt does nothing for this team. Look to the draft for answers or hope that between Norv's help and Cassel being familiar with the recievers we will be a lot better off this year... but sanchez? #### sanchez? and you've only posted twice and this is what you post? you should be banned for being that stupid. :steamed:
ON TO VALHALLA
Funkytown
Hall of Fame Inductee

Post by Funkytown »

Loki wrote: :wallbang: seriously? this is what I hate about our fans sometimes. It takes us the longest time to identify the shlt on our own team (Ponder) and then when we finally realise it we just want somebody elses shlt (Sanchez). WAKE UP and realize its all shlt. Replacing shlt with shlt does nothing for this team. Look to the draft for answers or hope that between Norv's help and Cassel being familiar with the recievers we will be a lot better off this year... but sanchez? #### sanchez? and you've only posted twice and this is what you post? you should be banned for being that stupid. :steamed:
Breeeeaaattthhe. :razz:

But, yeah, no way!